Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Here we go again!! Peterborough Away

Southernposh

Oct 20, 2010
Good morning to everyone.
I know you've all got your FA Cup replay however I thought I'd get something going ahead of the clash at London Road on Saturday.

Some of you are aware Im a Posh fan that has now lived in Brighton for 13 years and therefore have to contend with my fair share of the day to day banter.

I'll be heading up Friday Morning to make a weekend of it, catching up with family and friends.

If anyone needs any advice on boozers etc just let me know.

Otherwise whats everyones thoughts on the game / result / the last chance to stand on the moyes end terrace before its demolished.

Here's hoping for a cracking game!!

SP

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well we embarrassed you last year, and now we've got your best player. Doesn't look good for you. Have a good day though.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
This will be a very tough game as well are awful away from home. I'll take a 2-2

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Best places to park? Club car parks or park n rides, anything like that up there?

also I assume you can get a beer and a pie in the stadium?

Southernposh

Oct 20, 2010
Well we embarrassed you last year, and now we've got your best player. Doesn't look good for you. Have a good day though.

Im sorry to say you havn't got our best player... You've got a very good ex-player of ours that to be honest has not made the impact I expected for you. ;-) Hope you enjoy the day too

Southernposh

Oct 20, 2010
Absolutely devastated. As I was last year. Will they let me in with an SLR camera?

Good question about camera. I would say call the club and explain reson. Good person to ask for is Margaret on reception. If she doesnt know she will get the answer from the person that does.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Im sorry to say you havn't got our best player... You've got a very good ex-player of ours that to be honest has not made the impact I expected for you. ;-) Hope you enjoy the day too

You're not exactly struggling for goals without him either.

Would be very happy with a point out of this one

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Score prediction??? i'd go for 5 all!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I know you've all got your FA Cup replay however I thought I'd get something going ahead of the clash at London Road on Saturday.

Some of you are aware Im a Posh fan that has now lived in Brighton for 13 years and therefore have to contend with my fair share of the day to day banter.

I'll be heading up Friday Morning to make a weekend of it, catching up with family and friends.

Otherwise whats everyones thoughts on the game / result / the last chance to stand on the moyes end terrace before its demolished.

SP

how do u rate yur manager

Southernposh

Oct 20, 2010
Best places to park? Club car parks or park n rides, anything like that up there?

also I assume you can get a beer and a pie in the stadium?

Car Park (if you can call it that, it was more like a moon landing when you drove across it) is now shut pending demolision of Moyes End. There is fair meadow car park across from the ground which can get busy with shoppers and football goers using. Not sure about park and ride but dont think there is one.

We dont get beer but i recall that away fans can. Definately pies, id reccomend the chicken balti. theyre good but not as good as the ones at the AMEX I have to admit.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand

SP

What's the best pub to go to?!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Well impressed with Posh this season as had you nailed on to go down. Look a decent side at times , much like us. No lead seems a safe lead against Peterborough

Tough game. Be more than happy with a point. Every chance we can get the 3 points though.

Suprised we have not sold 1800 yet. Would expect them to go by the end of the week though

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Car Park (if you can call it that, it was more like a moon landing when you drove across it) is now shut pending demolision of Moyes End. There is fair meadow car park across from the ground which can get busy with shoppers and football goers using. Not sure about park and ride but dont think there is one.

When is the Moyes End going to be demolished? I would have thought they could keep the car park open until they started. Anyway, what time do you suggest you need to get to Fair Meadow car park before it gets chocker?

Pubs for away fans with kids ... what am I looking at then?

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX

We dont get beer but i recall that away fans can. Definately pies, id reccomend the chicken balti. theyre good but not as good as the ones at the AMEX I have to admit.

Home fans don't get beer?! Jesus, I'll be in the away obviously but need to confirm 100% there will be beer waiting otherwise we'll have to go on a pub hunt

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If we play like we have last 2 games we will win, no question.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
WILL IT Be pay on the gate

Southernposh

Oct 20, 2010
When is the Moyes End going to be demolished? I would have thought they could keep the car park open until they started. Anyway, what time do you suggest you need to get to Fair Meadow car park before it gets chocker?

Pubs for away fans with kids ... what am I looking at then?

Most definately Charters!! The pub on the river (barge) only a feww hundred metered from ground. Plenty of outside space for them to have a run around. See following link -

Charters , Peterborough - Google Maps

Demolishion was supposed to have already started which is why cordens already in place. Last i heard couldd noww be March although can now see it staying until end of season.

Should be fine if there before 1pm i'd say

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Most definately Charters!! The pub on the river (barge) only a feww hundred metered from ground. Plenty of outside space for them to have a run around. See following link -

Charters , Peterborough - Google Maps

Demolishion was supposed to have already started which is why cordens already in place. Last i heard couldd noww be March although can now see it staying until end of season.

Should be fine if there before 1pm i'd say

Out of interest, do you know how they've got permission to use both terraces this year, given that you're supposed have no terraces within two years of having been in the Championship?

Surprised they can get away with having the London Road terrace open next season.

It's a sad state of affairs :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here