Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Here it is, Thee Vlog we have all been waiting for, Albion v Liverpool

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Is Ronald on here? Don’t understand a word he says but I know I like him.

Can't understand a word of that, but very well filmed and edited. Ciao Ronald!

Going for a half time wee and missing a goal, criminal. Don't understand a word he says but enjoy it all the same.

Ronald's Vlogs are brilliant - is he a London-based Ecudorian ?
Easy to add English subtitles via the YouTube Settings icon if you're wanting more than just the Spanish lingo.
Click on Auto-Translate then scroll down and click on English.

Last edited:

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
As a rule I subscribe to the 'put your godamn phone away and enjoy the game' ideal but he is an exception - really captures the build up, the goals and the excitement and he has documented the last few months brilliantly.
It's also nice to voyeuristically watch someone 'from the outside' so to speak go to games and slowly fall for the club and become 'on the inside'. It shows the journey all of us would have made at some point. Its clear from the comments that he has a big south American following too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As a rule I subscribe to the 'put your godamn phone away and enjoy the game' ideal but he is an exception - really captures the build up, the goals and the excitement and he has documented the last few months brilliantly.
I got quite titsy with Jnr.
He was messaging a mate across the pitch then telling me, not only his own inane drivel, but his knobhead mates as well.

It came to a head with a:-

'for crying out loud put your bloody phone away and support a performance never seen before'.
(Or words to that effect)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Absolutely superb (y)

And the welcome back to MacAlistair was just about right. Two mins for us to show our appreciation followed by back to work.

*edit* 14.57 :lolol:

Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Who needs MOTD?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ronald's Vlogs are brilliant - is he a London-based Ecudorian ?
Easy to add English subtitles via the YouTube Settings icon if you're wanting more than just the Spanish lingo.
Click on Auto-Translate then scroll down and click on English.
But why would you do that?

I don't really care what he says, it's all about the way he says it!

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
But why would you do that?

I don't really care what he says, it's all about the way he says it!
Yes, you're right. It's not about translating it into English.

It's about not translating it into English, so that you don't know what he's talking about.

That isn't to say you can't guess, e.g. 'I can't believe I've missed a goal by still being in the bano' or 'who is this nutter vlog-bombing me at 14:54'?

(@Wrong-Direction, good moves btw. Very Latin American (y) )

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sent that to a mate who is a Spanish Valencia fan who has adopted us as his second team, he loved it!

Espectacular was his comment.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don't find many Vlogs remotely interesting, the irony being that the one I really enjoy I can't understand a word of.

Ronald the cult hero, responsible for a tenfold increase in Spanish language lessons in Sussex.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here