Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
6E8BFBC3-BA92-42CB-97B1-B649F5F911D3.jpeg

r i p

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Bit sad, probably as it's a reminder of your own mortality. She did a good job, respect to her. But I do hope there isn't going to be Diana level emotional wailing. A 96 year old died peacefully surrounded by family (hopefully). Not a bad way to die at all.

Good luck to Charles. I think he's aged ok into the role.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
RIP

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I feel surprisingly very sad, Her Majesty was always a constant presence in my life, all our family have served in the armed forces so the Royal family have been an influence in our lives, a great and tragic loss, R.I.P. Ma'am, long live the new King!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Almost made it to my 70th - she has been there all my life. Cubs and Scouts, visiting Brighton and Hove, always saying and doing the right thing other than misreading the public’s feelings for Diana. Proper role model and perfect head of state. RIP and thank you Mam. The monarchy will never be the same.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Bit sad, probably as it's a reminder of your own mortality. She did a good job, respect to her. But I do hope there isn't going to be Diana level emotional wailing. A 96 year old died peacefully surrounded by family (hopefully). Not a bad way to die at all.

Good luck to Charles. I think he's aged ok into the role.

Are you serious?

Of course there will be.

I'm not a fan of the royals as such but even I had to pull over driving home to have a bit of tears.

The Queen was the main character in this and head of the whole thing.

This is history being made.

Diana was a bit part in the story.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here