Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Henrik Rydstrom - new manager candidate.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
certainly an interesting philosophy.

Never heard of him and with greatest respect, the Swedish league is Mickey Mouse
I’m not sure you can describe something as ‘Mickey Mouse’ with the greatest respect. Unless it’s literally a mouse called Mickey.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Apart from him coming in on the betting a bit, have there been any stories actually linking him?
Like Farioli - this is an interesting foreign coach , who feels Albion shaped but there is literally no reporting whatsoever - linking him to the Albion.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Like Farioli - this is an interesting foreign coach , who feels Albion shaped but there is literally no reporting whatsoever - linking him to the Albion.

Which makes the sudden dropping of odds more interesting imo. Fairoli is linked loosely on twitter, some people place a bet the odds drop and then people follow the money in blind hope.

The fact there’s no obvious reason for his odds dropping is just enough for my mind to start wondering if somebody knows something.

Is it bollocks? Yes. Will I get excited anyway? Also yes.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Which makes the sudden dropping of odds more interesting imo. Fairoli is linked loosely on twitter, some people place a bet the odds drop and then people follow the money in blind hope.

The fact there’s no obvious reason for his odds dropping is just enough for my mind to start wondering if somebody knows something.

Is it bollocks? Yes. Will I get excited anyway? Also yes.
Ha! But ofc Betting markets for managers are so small that merely a few tweets are all it takes. It means nothing.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
No Albion prospective manager list would complete without an unknown coach from Scandinavia.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I think people are looking at all the other leagues around the world, seeing who got promoted/won something and think, that manager or that coach does things differently...so lets rumour mill stuff because that's how it works

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Given that 95% of reporting us utter trollocks anyway I wouldn't pay much attention

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
I thought Rydström was the man to replace Janne Andersson in our national team but they choosed Jon Dahl Tomasson instead. This might be like throwing him in at the deep end, but I like him very much. Way better than our other recent "Swedish export" Cifuentes at QPR. He's done it really good at Sirius and Kalmar. Malmö is his first big-ish club, and he's done what is expected from him there, just win everything! And he's fun!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
we
Ha! But ofc Betting markets for managers are so small that merely a few tweets are all it takes. It means nothing.
This is so true. I was once part of a group which got a random manager onto a next Albion manager betting market and also mentioned in the Argus vis a few phone calls asking for the odd and a few small bets. It’s nonsense.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Swedish football actually is great fun to watch and anyone connected in any way with the science of premature ejaculates should be welcomed with open arms.
VAR may come as a bit of a shock though as it's not used in lovely Shveeden.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here