Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hemed's first touch

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Murray seems more interested in arguing with the ref and being petulent in recent games. Thought Hemed did more last night but they were both feeding off scraps tbh.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
This.

I think this is the "stinker", that the folk from the bowl of silence promised us Norwood is capable of. Looked totally out his depth.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not the only one I am afraid.

That was the worst performance I have watched on TV since Cardiff away last season. There may have been worse non televised ones though.

D

Deleted member 2719

With respect, Mr Hornblower, but did you not watch this evening, if anyone needs calling out over their poor first touch it is Murray, absolutely dreadful tonight.

Exactly this, for a man of Murrays class he looked like he was learning the game all over again. On a positive i don't feel he can have a worse game, the obvious switch for me, was to take Murray off instead.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
If someone was going to be singled out it must be knockhaert. It must have been his worst performance since his arrival. It became frustratingly comedic by end as he couldn't seem to do anything. I do think, though, it will be a case of beware the wounded animal.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
With respect, Mr Hornblower, but did you not watch this evening, if anyone needs calling out over their poor first touch it is Murray, absolutely dreadful tonight.

TBH all of our strikers aren't the best at holding the ball up when it is pumped forward how many times home and away do we see the ball being lost in these situations, Our strikers thrive on good service from our wingers and balls played into feet from midfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here