Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hemed , Balldock , Murphy, Knockhaert, Wilson, Zamora , Lua Lua and no shots on target

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Jesus, we had a bad game, everyone has them. We won 4 -0 twice resantly. Some people really need to get a grip.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
It is very strange, yes. Usually, he doesn't score a goal and we struggle to break teams down. Which we have now reverted back to again, after the madness of scoring 4 goals in consecutive games.

What's undeniable is that the team are generally getting better results with him in the team, but I strongly believe that's despite his presence and not because of it. He's a poor player at this level and has proven it over the last two seasons.

It's a strange one with Baldock, and I no longer know how to assess him. But I suspect you're being harsh here. Isn't it 12 wins, 7 draws, 0 defeats when Baldock and Hemed start this season? That's one heck a lot of 'in spite ofs' rather than 'because ofs' -- it's just too much to be coincidental. That said, he really cheesed me off last night when he won the ball in their half, and then gave it away with a really poor touch.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It is very strange, yes. Usually, he doesn't score a goal and we struggle to break teams down. Which we have now reverted back to again, after the madness of scoring 4 goals in consecutive games.

What's undeniable is that the team are generally getting better results with him in the team, but I strongly believe that's despite his presence and not because of it. He's a poor player at this level and has proven it over the last two seasons.

Chris Hughton obviously agrees with you. He obviously doesn't want to win anything, which is why he keeps on playing him. Hughton out!........

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
this game was a reasonable practice run for the play offs against a fellow contender , if it is the case that our boys can't handle the pressure then it will be heartbreak again this year for the Mr Bloom and the Albion faithful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here