Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

help...

ashlehh

Mar 30, 2009
Leicester
im in team strips and got the free tickets for the Exeter game on the 27th for me and my dad. They have put us in the family end, do we really have to sit with the little kids ? does anyone no ?
me and my dad both like a good shout and dont want to me stuck with no noise! :lolol:
thanks.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Your better off in there than in the away end, which has a different post code from the rest of the stadium.
I will leave others to deal with your spelling and punctuation. Welcome.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
lol, i know this, but it has to be done. Is it as bad as Rotherham's old ground ? Surly not as bad as Luton!!

Nowhere is as bad as Rotherhams old ground...it is the only place I have ever been, albeit in the side stand, where it was physically impossible for me to sit in my seat...as anyone else who is over 6ft tall will probably testify.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Actually the atmosphere in the family stand is not too bad, especially at the games with free tickets as the stand will be pretty full. Unfortunately the view isn't great and it will never have the atmosphere of an away game but it is a free ticket after all. They usually arrange a penalty kick type contest on the running track for kids in the family stand on the free ticket days too, not a fantastic lure to keep coming to matches but better than nothing.

PutYourHandsUp...

Jun 6, 2009
They rarely check the tickets... so aslong as its a free seat and not allocated to someone else you can pretty much sit where you like in family or south stand i would say x

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Sorry don't mean to be rude but when I read you user name in my head, it sounds like Ashley but with a Northern accent. Is this deliberate or am I mental?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here