Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help write the ‘unwritten’ rules of the workplace toilet.

rexwedge

Aug 22, 2005
worthing
24092014220.jpgCONFIG sorry its the wrong way to shit

Last edited:

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
*Grunch* only ever go in your own toilet or in a hotel room. That is the only rule you need.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
My worst toilet experience was when I was out walking the dog one afternoon, then felt a twitching in the buttocks signalling that I was approaching Dresden. Was about 10 minutes from home so no problems, and thought that when I arrived home it would have brewed for the right time for a quality dump.

Arrived home, realised I had locked myself out, and wife would not be home for an hour. I initially thought this would be no issue, but my arse was not taking no for an answer, and within a few minutes I was in that slightly awkward hopping mode that indicates you have a mole at the counter.

Therefore in desperation, I raided the bin for a piece of cardboard to give myself a target, and popped into my SHED. I then dropped my strides, assumed the position normally associated with Jonny Wilkinson when he's about to take a penalty, and produced an enormous EARTHA, which made a very satisfying 'splat' when it hit the cardboard. I was nervously looking out of the shed window in case the neighbours saw me, but fortunately there was no sign of them, as I didn't fancy going on the register again.

Luckily the motion was a single log, with no winnits, clag, or spiders legs attached to it, and I was able to pull my grundies back up with no collateral damage.

I'm sure we have all done spectacular POOs in our time, but their magnitude is usually lost as half or more of them slides round the U-bend in the khazi. This was a prize specimen, the size of a dead otter, and I felt so proud I nearly gave it a name, but decided against.

I then had the dilemma as to which wheelie bin should be used for the burial of my Douglas, should it be grey (recycling), green (organic) or black (household waste) before resuming awaiting the return of the wife.

An unexpected bonus was that it gave me something new to talk about during the usual dinner time small talk with Mrs Presidente..........which was nice.

:laugh: :lolol: :lol:
10/10 full on fit of the giggles :lolol:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I think I am more perturbed by the seeping soft whistle of a gas coming out slightly pre-poo from a cubicle, whilst I am slashing nearby, than a large thunderous pwarp. Someone trying to sneak out a plop with all its sounds a mere hiss I find more unsettling. Or just humourless, perhaps.
I still find it hilarious when strangers alongside me at the urinal let out a sly trumpet blast and then turn to offer me a grin and a wink, rather than an apology, celebrating their work.

:lolol: :lol: I'm off again, I'm glad im not drinking anything when reading this.:laugh:

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
My worst toilet experience was when I was out walking the dog one afternoon, then felt a twitching in the buttocks signalling that I was approaching Dresden. Was about 10 minutes from home so no problems, and thought that when I arrived home it would have brewed for the right time for a quality dump.

Arrived home, realised I had locked myself out, and wife would not be home for an hour. I initially thought this would be no issue, but my arse was not taking no for an answer, and within a few minutes I was in that slightly awkward hopping mode that indicates you have a mole at the counter.

Therefore in desperation, I raided the bin for a piece of cardboard to give myself a target, and popped into my SHED. I then dropped my strides, assumed the position normally associated with Jonny Wilkinson when he's about to take a penalty, and produced an enormous EARTHA, which made a very satisfying 'splat' when it hit the cardboard. I was nervously looking out of the shed window in case the neighbours saw me, but fortunately there was no sign of them, as I didn't fancy going on the register again.

Luckily the motion was a single log, with no winnits, clag, or spiders legs attached to it, and I was able to pull my grundies back up with no collateral damage.

I'm sure we have all done spectacular POOs in our time, but their magnitude is usually lost as half or more of them slides round the U-bend in the khazi. This was a prize specimen, the size of a dead otter, and I felt so proud I nearly gave it a name, but decided against.

I then had the dilemma as to which wheelie bin should be used for the burial of my Douglas, should it be grey (recycling), green (organic) or black (household waste) before resuming awaiting the return of the wife.

An unexpected bonus was that it gave me something new to talk about during the usual dinner time small talk with Mrs Presidente..........which was nice.

:lolol: excellent use of your profanisaurus, sir.

Bones

Oct 25, 2006
Portslade
Women's toilets are nasty....
You're not wrong there. Im a Facilities Manager and I dont envy what are cleaners have to deal with.

S**t on the toilet seat.
S**t on the floor.
Used tampons stuck to the cubicle walls.
Floaters you would need a knife to cut through to get them to flush.
Tampons down plug holes.

Worst of all, granted not in a toilet, was a used tampon stuck to the inside of the lift.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

I have tears streaming down my face. Thankyou!

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
You're not wrong there. Im a Facilities Manager and I dont envy what are cleaners have to deal with.

S**t on the toilet seat.
S**t on the floor.
Used tampons stuck to the cubicle walls.
Floaters you would need a knife to cut through to get them to flush.
Tampons down plug holes.

Worst of all, granted not in a toilet, was a used tampon stuck to the inside of the lift.

Always absolutely disgusting, wherever you go. Women are like animals in the bogs.

Sobbing with laughter trying not to wake the family up :)

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I hate the fact that most toilets (including the ones at my work) have a row of bowls seperated by a 6" x 5" thin sheet of MDF which reachs neither the floor nor the celing so you can be happliy enjoying backing one out and be flanked either side by two others and hear & smell every tiny little fart that they make.

When did it become socially acceptable to force people to sh1t within 2 feet of each other and not put a proper wall in place?

Its disgusting.

Actually the MDF is a welcome addition in recent times.

aromantoilet.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here