Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help please

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
...means you'll realise some of the questions/responses simply don't make a lot of sense

This. So many of these student questionnaires pass through NSC with questions that really need a serious sanity check before being unleashed on the general public.

e.g. mandatory question 9 What would your ideal vacation be?

Options are:

- Family based- where the activities are based around who you are with (e.g. siblings, or grandparents)
- Adventure based - seeking new experiences with a cultural component
- Health and wellness based - where the basics of you trip is focused on your health (yoga or physical component, food quality, holistic spa treatments, calming and restorative environment)
- A combination of above

Where's the option for 'None of the above'? One word: Shagaluf.

Done, by the way, albeit with some inaccurate answers due to the above shortcomings of the questionnaire.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Done

Are you just trying to catch out the chavs on NSC? An 18 year old me would have answered that very differently. Then I met my wife and was told to buy a new wardrobe

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Athleisure is my new word of the day.

Have already used it in the office and been told to stop being a ****.

Done. :)

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Done. I haven't a clue what 'athleisure' means though, I just clicked something to get through the survey. I get most of my clothes at ASDA or Matalan.

EDIT: Just googled it. From Wikipedia: "Athleisure is a trend in fashion in which clothing designed for workouts and other athletic activities is worn in other settings, such as during work, casual or social occasions"

Well you learn something new every day. I thought it was just called 'casual', I didn't know it had its own term.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I had a quick look at the questions and decided the survey probably wasn't aimed at a 51 year old! Surely only a chav would wear "athletic wear" when not partaking in athletics?!

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Done. I bet NSC will increase the age demographics :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here