Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help please SCR

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Can anyone give me the link to the SCR after match phone in to listen to?

What was the general vibe ??

Thanks Guys

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It was dreadful with just one caller proving to be a nugget of gold dropping the truth like bombs. The rest were woeful.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
It was dreadful with just one caller proving to be a nugget of gold dropping the truth like bombs. The rest were woeful.

Give me a clue...........:)

What was being said....who about....what for...who hates who ???

And can I listen to it again.....?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
HAve a look at the thread about the phone-in, BG. Generally it was the yah-boo sucks type of debate of DK should go versus DK can't put a foot wrong. The callers seemed....slow-witted and rambling.

My effort was the only one that didn't allude to contracts, chairmen or agents. I simply pointed out that Guy was many people's player of the season last year, the best reader of the game in league 1, the best header of the ball in the team, a steadying influence and someone who Lynch and Elphick can really learn from. So why's he on the bench? I also pointed out that we might not have lost so badly on Boxing Day if Guy had been sitting in front of Michel.

I may have repeated myself once or twice but it was my 1st time, so hopefully the audience was forgiving.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
I was not expecting you to sound so well spoken! :lol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I was not expecting you to sound so well spoken! :lol:

and I don't look like Richard Nixon either! I think most people are rather surprised by the unassuming and genial chappie I am in real life.

Did I do your old man justice then?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
and I don't look like Richard Nixon either! I think most people are rather surprised by the unassuming and genial chappie I am in real life.

Did I do your old man justice then?

Too right you did! Doubt if it will make much difference though but worth a try :(

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Best we've had for a while, there was more sense on there than on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here