Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

help needed

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
30 of us coming down to brighton next week for a stag weekend, where if anywhere are we likely to get into, bars/ clubs etc? and where should we avoid...
seem to remember last time being a right ball ache getting into bars with a group of lads, is it still the same? :cheers:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
30 blokes on a stag do, you'd have trouble in most towns! Especially being in summer most bars and clubs don't need to be selective... Good luck!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
revenge is a nice quiet place i am sure they will let you in. its near the pier

D

Deleted User X18H

Try The Crown & Anchor or The Brewery Tap from what I can see they can't buy a punter nowadays.

Maverick

Jun 1, 2011
I was on a stag do last night in town, you will need to break up into smaller groups to get in anywhere. Have fun!

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
The Pitcher & Piano was the only place that would let us in as a big group on a stag a few months back. It's pretty grim and full of wide-boys but if you call ahead they'll let you in.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
pick a venue , stagger the group in pairs , turn up in one big dollop and itl be sorry lads not tonight. strange how large parties of women dressed as bella emberg can just pile in all together

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
pick a venue , stagger the group in pairs , turn up in one big dollop and itl be sorry lads not tonight. strange how large parties of women dressed as bella emberg can just pile in all together

THIS...........is what we shall be wearing then.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Your best bet is to take your wives and girlfriends with you. That way you can get into any club in your prospective pairs and at the end of the evening you are guarenteed a shag!
Everyone is a winner!
Other than that yes- The Revenge is best bet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here