Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help needed

Old Hadlothian

@san_miguel73
Jul 24, 2007
Borough of Crows
Help needed.....

Have just received a polo shirt from a now known to be fake site... I have no problem with that... the problem I do have is they sent the wrong thing. I went to go back on their website which now shows as shut down. The money was taken by a 3rd party so I have no come back with debit card claim back...
Does anyone have any advise (sensible) of how I can get my money back ? :angry:

Old Hadlothian

@san_miguel73
Jul 24, 2007
Borough of Crows
Yeah, go for it - I need cheering up !!:thumbsup:
& before it gets said, I know I only have myself to blame... but in my defence they copied the original pages from the manufacturer & did a pretty good job.... it's only now the payment has been taken & the goods arrived that it becomes apparent.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Looks like you've been scammed good and proper.

Take a deep breath, admit your money's gone and put it down to experience. There's some dishonest c**ts out there, don't let them catch you out again :thumbsup:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Looks like you've been scammed good and proper.

Take a deep breath, admit your money's gone and put it down to experience. There's some dishonest c**ts out there, don't let them catch you out again :thumbsup:

This would appear to be the correct advise, you may also want to add "CHECK YOUR CREDIT CARD BILL FOR THE NEXT 12 MONTHS" to that.:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here