Help needed!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoping people can help, I'm a season ticket holder in the South Stand who has the bad luck to be deployed on HMS Kent until the later part of the year. As such I'm going to miss out on possibly the most exciting pre-season we've had for ages, would there be anyone whose going to the pre-season friendly's and matches up till Dec that might be able to drop us a supporters idea of how the game goes, as the internet access on here is crap and won't allow me to access the official site or the argus website. Any help gratefully appreciated and paid for in beer at the MK Dons game!
Cheers

:albion2: :albion2: :albion2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
There is a game thread on here for each game plus plenty of discussion and bollock talking afterwards. I assume you can get on here as you just have.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
There is a game thread on here for each game plus plenty of discussion and bollock talking afterwards. I assume you can get on here as you just have.

As you are usually so quick in pointing out others errors re; posts................maybe you should read the original post, where it says the internet access on board is crap.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
As you are usually so quick in pointing out others errors re; posts................maybe you should read the original post, where it says the internet access on board is crap.

Perhaps you should read it. It says he is DEPLOYED. So don't you think he is on board now? His location confirms it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports