help needed on season ticket application form

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mar 10, 2006
I'm sure that plenty of you can help on this. I am going for my presentation on Thursday and will also be buying a ticket for my son (U18). Do I fill out a seperate application form for him and clip it to mine or do I just put him on my application form - thanks

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
I'm sure that plenty of you can help on this. I am going for my presentation on Thursday and will also be buying a ticket for my son (U18). Do I fill out a seperate application form for him and clip it to mine or do I just put him on my application form - thanks

Hi mate, My son is 5 and i stuck him on mine. All went fine and got our season ticket receipts.

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country

If it helps I bought an U10 ticket and an U18 ticket for my two sons along with my own ticket and I needed to complete three seperate forms, one for each of us, as they said they needed a seperate form for each person. I did however only need one direct debit form to cover all three of us.

However if they also accepted someones elses application for him and his son on one form then obviously either option is accepted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports