Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Help needed - Jacket and glasses left in Starbucks Marseille Terminal 2

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I’ll tell you who inspired me to some extent was Ian Woosnam the Welsh golf champion who I saw at Gatwick Airport wearing an ordinary sweater, just like all the other ones, but he turned around and, a lovely touch this, he had seven suede stars on the back, lovely little touch, just sort of elevated him above the airport rabble with their duty free cigarettes and their fat children.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
We have them!

Pm me
Is this your sword. No, I've lost a jacket. I'm imagining you like this;
1696619393918.png

Am I right?

Jimmy Grimble

This seems like a good thread to ask if anyone in the lower tier found a navy Patagonia hat? During the penalty goal celebrations it got knocked off my head and gracefully spiralled down from the upper tier to the lower tier!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I’ll tell you who inspired me to some extent was Ian Woosnam the Welsh golf champion who I saw at Gatwick Airport wearing an ordinary sweater, just like all the other ones, but he turned around and, a lovely touch this, he had seven suede stars on the back, lovely little touch, just sort of elevated him above the airport rabble with their duty free cigarettes and their fat children.
Needless to say he had the last laugh.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
This seems like a good thread to ask if anyone in the lower tier found a navy Patagonia hat? During the penalty goal celebrations it got knocked off my head and gracefully spiralled down from the upper tier to the lower tier!
Oi, get in the queue, I'm still waiting for someone to find my birthday card and garden vouchers !

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You absolute Hero. After reading the other thread about the fan attacked, this just goes to show there are great people in this world.

Hats off to you sir. (y)
Just don’t leave it behind!

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
Have to say, that is amazing Ali rrr well done sir.
Amazing indeed!
Home now from another great game at The Amex
Thank you so much to Change at Barnham whose idea it was to start this thread
To Moshe Gariani who picked the items up in Eastbourne and met me outside the North Stand today
and above all to Ali rrr who bought them home from Marseille
All very kind honest and communicative!
NSC at its very best
THANK YOU!
(Ali rrr : i will find a way to thank you properly!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here