Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Done

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I won the Bean Can in 1981, as it happens. And no, I don't think it's going any more.

A little before my time that year ! I won it once but can't remember the year and can't even remember what item we added to the bean can trophy :facepalm:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Some of my best memories involved getting my badges and fiddling with my woggle.
Best of luck, great organisation.
Done

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Can only one group win? If so my vote would go with the childrens cancer charity, sorry

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Hi don't normally post stuff like this but we are good at helping others, so thought why not.

My wife works really close with the local scout group, and is the group treasurer as well as general all round helper. My 2 son’s have been attending this group for many years and have gained valuable life skill you don’t always get in school.

The scout hut was built over 40 years ago and needs some repairs and general updating. They are constantly doing fundraising but to win the £3000 would be a great injection of much needed funds.

You can vote for a good cause in any area, so won’t impact votes in your local community.

Please vote for 2nd Southwick scout group

I have attached the link to make it even easier for you

https://communityfund.lloydsbank.com/voting/cf_org_vote_profile.asp?cfr=989C50

Thanks all Danny.

Is this the one Paul and Kris help out with?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
done

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Just done. All the best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here