Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

help needed for lads weekend

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
me and a few of the lads in the bar are thinkin of jumping on a plain for a nauhty weekend soon. beers more beers and yet more beers wiht a bit of hows yor father thrown in with the local dorises.

has anyone got any idears for where to go? we dont mind it bein cold as it wold make a nice chaynge from the wether here.

weve herd that eastern europ is good for fit yuong birds who do anythin for a few quid. i quite fancy a good show wiv a cuple of lezzers or even a birs doing hereself just nothin with pets tho. we had sum bird in here once doing a show and she broght her german sheperd dog. dirty cow went down on it too.

come on lads. get yor thinkin caps on.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Please don't come to the UK.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I hear Baghdad is nice in March

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Prague

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Surely you are not leaving your wife on her own after recent events

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
You Really Are An Idiot Stan. Everyone Knows You're About 60 And Should Know Much Better Than This.

If You Want An Answer I Would Suggest Oslo In Norway Which Is A Wonderful Place

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
I hear this place is nice at this time of year.

yor a clever geezer. im too old to care about my speling and if yuo can understand it then its good enugh. yor not mates with that mars bar bloke are you? yor about as funny.

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
Surely you are not leaving your wife on her own after recent events

no id never leave her. i do love the saucy litle thing and id miss playin wiv her baps in the mornin. she cold do wiv a bit of a nip and tuk down below tho. her fanny looks like a split sofa.

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
You Really Are An Idiot Stan. Everyone Knows You're About 60 And Should Know Much Better Than This.

so wot if im pushing on a bit. still got a bit of led in the old pencil. yuo cold probly do wiv a bit of slap an tikle then you mite loosun up a bit.

mite look into oslo tho. wot the the birds like their?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

so wot if im pushing on a bit. still got a bit of led in the old pencil. yuo cold probly do wiv a bit of slap an tikle then you mite loosun up a bit.

mite look into oslo tho. wot the the birds like their?

Tall and Blonde

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bars Mar is on form again

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
I Shouldn't Respond But I Shall. Oslo Is A Great City, And The Women Are Beautiful. But They're Not Mugs And Wouldn't Be Interested In A Wrinkly Old Spanish Barman Like You

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
I Shouldn't Respond But I Shall. Oslo Is A Great City, And The Women Are Beautiful. But They're Not Mugs And Wouldn't Be Interested In A Wrinkly Old Spanish Barman Like You

do yuo speak from experiance or is this sumthin you red? the lads at the bar rekon you aint ever been wiv a bird anyhow. probly too busy readin your bible. weve had a few norwejian sorts in the bar and their alrite but nuffin compared to them check birds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here