Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP! - My iPad has been lost and I have a PHOTO of the guy who might have it

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Just had a call from Worthing Police. They've had a number of calls and names given, ONE of which they're particularly interested in.

I have to go and give a statement, they need to take some statements from the people who have given the names, then they want to make an arrest.

Oh. My. God.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just had a call from Worthing Police. They've had a number of calls and names given, ONE of which they're particularly interested in.

I have to go and give a statement, they need to take some statements from the people who have given the names, then they want to make an arrest.

Oh. My. God.

Still, at least the crim(s) would never be able to find you.

Oh.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I reckon THIS is a BIG insurance SCAM, buffoon LOSES his Ipad and the insurance people won't PAY out so the buffoon COOKS up a story involving a DOG and a prat in a HAT to make OUT it is some SORT of big BLAG so he SHAMES the insurance people into COUGHING up.

I'm not STUPID you know and you can't FOOL me but you can fool THOUSANDS of others on here.

Chris45

Jul 29, 2010
Do you know everytime I see the pic of the twat in the hat I think I know him but can't quite place him. It's really bugging me!!!
Same here I just know the penny's going to drop if or when he's named.

Last edited:

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
I reckon THIS is a BIG insurance SCAM, buffoon LOSES his Ipad and the insurance people won't PAY out so the buffoon COOKS up a story involving a DOG and a prat in a HAT to make OUT it is some SORT of big BLAG so he SHAMES the insurance people into COUGHING up.

I'm not STUPID you know and you can't FOOL me but you can fool THOUSANDS of others on here.

Keep taking the tablets Ernest. you never know one day they might just work!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

this thought had also crossed my mind :moo:

bigfanofcullip

Aug 12, 2003
Dear all. Just to say there'll be another piece on this in the Daily Mirror tomorrow. It's not huge but it's in. Page 31. And you'll be pleased to know that NSC gets a mention.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Has that nice Mr Tesco not given you a free replacement, what with all the mentions of the Holmbush Centre & Tesco yet?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I just want my iPad back!
Don't be selfish, I would not be satisfied with that as the outcome from all this effort, and I doubt I'm alone.

He's not.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Has that nice Mr Tesco not given you a free replacement, what with all the mentions of the Holmbush Centre & Tesco yet?

They can't afford it after their Christmas trading losses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here