Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP! - My iPad has been lost and I have a PHOTO of the guy who might have it

bigfanofcullip

Aug 12, 2003
Trust me, I'm not on here looking for stories! Just a Brighton fan who happens to work at a national. Saw Tom's thread and thought we had to do something on it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Shit me, I'm going to have to nip home at 12.

Meridian want to come round and film me in my house. It's going to be on air tonight.

Wowzers.

100 extra vcash points for each mention of North Stand Chat you get on air!!!!!! Good luck with it.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
And now you have been name-checked on Twitter by Kerry Mayo.

:bowdown:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
100 extra vcash points for each mention of North Stand Chat you get on air!!!!!! Good luck with it.
If you want to reward him, give him real cash, not vcash. That's not allowed.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
i can really see apple picking this story up too, i'm sure they would love to know that icloud is solving crimes, not just by using the find my iphone feature. It's just a shame that apple dont really seem to give a shit about any other country than the US

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If you want to reward him, give him real cash, not vcash. That's not allowed.

Just about to take 182 off you for being far too serious about something you have no chance of winning!!

:)

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
i can really see apple picking this story up too, i'm sure they would love to know that icloud is solving crimes, not just by using the find my iphone feature. It's just a shame that apple dont really seem to give a shit about any other country than the US

Everyone in this thread should be awarded a free iPad3 on launch day. lol

Sent from my phone cause I can

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Its just occurred to me, if this was a complete spoof would it be the greatest NSC spoof ever?!!!

Not saying it is by the way, but would it???!

Amahwrang

I usually am
Feb 2, 2011
Glasgow
if were all going to get a free iPad3 then I'll contribute as well.................errrr hope you get your man and dog and girl !

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
As I mentioned on another thread, the man is clearly... Patrick Barclay, sports journalist (for the guardian?) regular contributor to Sunday Supplement.

PatrickBarclay.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here