Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP! - My iPad has been lost and I have a PHOTO of the guy who might have it

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Is it just me, or is anyone else astounded at how much attention this has received? No offence Tom, but I'm sure people have things stolen from them every day that are of far higher value and importance, so I'm surprised that the press are so interested.

Good luck in finding it though. If it is ever found, this thread should be made GOLD for sure.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm sure NSC stories have made the news before. Maybe it is time to start a 'NSC in the news' section, to save all the stories and threads for future enjoyment?

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
The news interest here is undoubtedly the high tech aspect which has provided potential clues as to the thief's identity. Its a fairly unique set of circumstances. Plus it might discourage theft of other such devices knowing what the potential dangers are. They love a good high tech story!!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Is it just me, or is anyone else astounded at how much attention this has received? No offence Tom, but I'm sure people have things stolen from them every day that are of far higher value and importance, so I'm surprised that the press are so interested.

It's simply because of the fun/interesting images.

If they'd been test shots of a wall or something, the media wouldn't have been interested.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I find it hard to believe that the bloke in question isn't aware of all this by now.

bigfanofcullip

Aug 12, 2003
Dear all. I haven't posted anything on this site for a very long time (I don't really have the time with work) but regularly visit it. To solve the 'mystery' of how this story was picked up I'll tell you. I work at the Daily Mirror and flagged it up to the reporter who covers the South East of England. He contacted Tom through NSC and there you are. I don't know how the Mail got hold of it but they only used it online, not in the paper. It's on our website and on page 27 of the Daily Mirror today. Best wishes to all.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I just want to say, good luck TWOCHOICEStom, we're all counting on you.

300.nielsen.cm.112810.jpg
Excellent, worth waiting for the second post :)
Shit me, I'm going to have to nip home at 12.

Meridian want to come round and film me in my house. It's going to be on air tonight.
I'm going to be so annoyed if the crim isn't caught after all this.

However, if he (/she) is caught, he will be charged with steeling your iPad, but you and the press will be charged with publishing his copyright images.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Dear all. I haven't posted anything on this site for a very long time (I don't really have the time with work) but regularly visit it. To solve the 'mystery' of how this story was picked up I'll tell you. I work at the Daily Mirror and flagged it up to the reporter who covers the South East of England. He contacted Tom through NSC and there you are. I don't know how the Mail got hold of it but they only used it online, not in the paper. It's on our website and on page 27 of the Daily Mirror today. Best wishes to all.

so it's not just Naylor that gets his storys from here then!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here