Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP! - My iPad has been lost and I have a PHOTO of the guy who might have it

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Google image searched the pictures you posted, no luck. Was hoping he'd made it his facebook profile..

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It should be our mission to find this guy - the ultimate test of the ability of the NSC community to right a wrong.

This is an iPad we're talking about FFS.

Quite right.

I'm feeling Tom's PAIN here. Losing my iPad doesn't bear THINKING about.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Google image searched the pictures you posted, no luck. Was hoping he'd made it his facebook profile..

Alternatively, if everybody made his photo their facebook profile picture, surely he (or someone he knows) will spot the image and enquire exactly why it is all over facebook, unwittingly revealing his identity.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Can't you 'sting' him - send the Ipad a message saying he's one an Ipad 3!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Someone send the guy's pic to @12CMS12 and ask him to retweet it...

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Im sorry about your Ipad, I hate theives and what makes it worse is that if the chap in the photo is the thieving toerag then it appears he may have a daughter, shame on him, theses are stealers end up breeding more soap dodging, benefit cheating crooks, shame on that man

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
The dog may be the clue. If they went away over Christmas who looked after the pooch? Could email pictures to a few kennels. Possibly the thief was the woman, she's probably the one taking the pics (I make my dog sit and pose for pics, my husband doesn't). Looks like they live in an area of fairly new housing judging by the photos of the garden.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
The dog may be the clue. If they went away over Christmas who looked after the pooch? Could email pictures to a few kennels. Possibly the thief was the woman, she's probably the one taking the pics (I make my dog sit and pose for pics, my husband doesn't). Looks like they live in an area of fairly new housing judging by the photos of the garden.

That's a great idea thanks I'll get on that.

Thank you everyone so far for your help.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
attachment.php

Paul_Heaton-1-200-200-85-crop.jpg

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Surely that picture is, Jason Bradbury off The Gadget Show... would explain why he's taken an Ipad.

Jason-Bradbury.jpg

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Have you tried contacting Apple? Whoever has the device may have connected to the App Store.

I have had a look on their site and you can't actually register a device as being stolen for some reason. I'll pop in store at the weekend though to be sure..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here