Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help my daughter raise funds for a trip to Kenya (you could win a £25 iTunes voucher)

Tony the Pony

Jul 7, 2003
Littlehampton
This June my 16 year old daughter Emma, along with a team of others from the CRED foundation, will be visiting the Kibera Slum in Nairobi Kenya. For a week they will be teaching and playing with the children of Spurgeons Academy and giving them a week they will never forget. To help with her fundraising, providing the school with the resources and equipment they desperately need, she has made a quiz (with a little help from me). A minimum donation of £2 is required to enter and you could win a £25 iTunes voucher! Please feel free to share this with your friends and family. It’s all for a good cause! Good Luck!

For more information on the Kibera Slum please watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNijS9rBVcw

To download the quiz go to:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19248881/EmmasKenyaQuiz.pdf

If you wish to donate but not participate in the quiz you can always visit Emma’s justgiving page:
Emma Collins is fundraising for The Cred Foundation

PS: I will be cheering us on against Wrexham this afternoon (WSU), along with my 73 year old mother, who will be attending her first ever Brighton match. Does that make her a JCL?

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I'm away for the weekend but I will happily donate a few quid - my neighbour's daughter is going here as well and is busy raising funds -

Good luck - they will have a great time.

My son's mate went to Kenya with School last year and all the boys in the class donated their old footie shirts they had grown out of - he said the kids were absolutely thrilled to receive them - he had a really fantastic time.

Tony the Pony

Jul 7, 2003
Littlehampton
Just to remind everyone about this, as there is just over a week to go to get your quiz entry in.

Many thanks for all the support already received.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here