Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help good people of NSC! Organising a day trip to London from Eastbourne.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Canada Water. There's a bus station there and the Jubilee Line takes you direct to Waterloo and London Bridge.

thats not a bad call, dont know why i didnt think of that (always used to suggest people parking there). can go up the A22 (though M23 may be faster), round the M25 to get the A2 in. will still take 2 hours at least. you cannot traverse south London in less than an hour without breaking speed limits, Odin knows i've tried.

could even drop you at Tower Bridge (if congestion zone an issue), see that then walk down to London bridge area, they can park at Canada Water then pick up.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
thats not a bad call, dont know why i didnt think of that (always used to suggest people parking there). can go up the A22 (though M23 may be faster), round the M25 to get the A2 in. will still take 2 hours at least. you cannot traverse south London in less than an hour without breaking speed limits, Odin knows i've tried.

could even drop you at Tower Bridge (if congestion zone an issue), see that then walk down to London bridge area, they can park at Canada Water then pick up.

......as long as it's not Sunday 24th April (London marathon)...........

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Might be worth dropping Darren at Seagull Travel a line to see if he can get you a better deal on the coach.

Also, Under 16's travel free on public transport in London (one of Boris' better ideas) so it may be that you get the coach to drop you somewhere and you use the tube/bus to get around.

that's what we we're told ......the free ride on the tube is for under 12's unfortunately....the oyster card is also half price in school holidays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here