Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP! Cup Tickets

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Can anyone answer this. I have trawled NSC so I dont think it is fixtures.

I do not want to enrol in the auto cup ticket scheme but will still want to buy my season ticket seat for the Newcastle game. Am I still going to be able to do this in the same way as I did last season?. I wont be able to go to all cup games and so need to pick and choose. The scheme wont suit me.

Thanks in advance. :clap:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I spoke to the club earlier in the day regarding this and they said that season ticket holders would still get first dibs on their seats before the tickets go on sale even if they are not on the auto cup ticket scheme.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I spoke to the club earlier in the day regarding this and they said that season ticket holders would still get first dibs on their seats before the tickets go on sale even if they are not on the auto cup ticket scheme.

You are just the toppest of all top blokes. Many thanks.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I wont be able to go to all cup games and so need to pick and choose. The scheme wont suit me.

Don't worry, we won't have any more cup games this season after that one

D

Deleted member 18477

do i need to opt in or opt out of this auto cup scheme? i dont want to be part of it...

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
do i need to opt in or opt out of this auto cup scheme? i dont want to be part of it...

I am in the cup scheme but apart from getting an extra 30 loyalty points and your tickets are purchased automatically I dont see any advantages - as it says above season ticket holders will have first dibs at their own seat

By being in the sheme you loose your flexibility of not buying a ticket if you cant go to the game or waiting and choosing a different seat/stand should you wish

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I am in the cup scheme but apart from getting an extra 30 loyalty points and your tickets are purchased automatically I dont see any advantages - as it says above season ticket holders will have first dibs at their own seat

By being in the sheme you loose your flexibility of not buying a ticket if you cant go to the game or waiting and choosing a different seat/stand should you wish

The 30 extra points might come into play if we get a run in the cup and are drawn away. The advantages mean you do not have to ring up, it's all done for you. I have to agree that it might be nice to have a go in other stands.

D

Deleted member 18477

do i need to opt out though if i dont want it?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Don't worry, we won't have any more cup games this season after that one

and if the teams that we are due to play on cup dates are knocked out we are LAUGHING :clap: less hassle with midweek stuff.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I like taking the opportunity during cup games to try other seats in different stands, so never buy my own.

As you were.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I might be able to get to the Man City game in the 4th round,but might be unable to get to the 6th round Norwich match,so I won't join the scheme.I'll just buy my own seat as I go along.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Just got this email from the club.

Is it misleading in the way it suggests you need to enroll to secure your ticket or is that actually the case?

Dear CJTC
Albion have drawn Premier League side Newcastle United in the third round of the FA Cup and season-ticket holders can secure their seat now by enrolling to the club's auto-cup scheme.

The game will be played on the weekend of January 5/6th and fans who wish to enroll to the scheme can do so now. Visit the online ticketing system, log in using your fan number and password, click on the 'Memberships > Cup Scheme Enrolments' navigation section and follow the instructions.

For each HOME cup match, funds will be automatically deducted shortly after ticket prices are confirmed. You will also be notified in advance by email, and the match will be uploaded to the season-ticket holder's smartcard.

Ticket details will be announced and the match date and time will be confirmed following discussions between the two clubs.

The last time Albion met Newcastle United was in the FA Cup fourth round last season and it was the Seagulls who came out on top thanks to a late Will Buckley goal.

If you're a season ticket holder and want to secure your seat now click here.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
No, you will be given a chance to buy your seat before it goes on general sale to anyone as current STHs will get priority. This scheme is just to those who wont have to bother actively buy a ticket as the money for the game will be taken from the account straight away for the current seat they have.

If you dont want to be in it, you dont need to do anything.

Remember, if you have a ticket to this match its 20 loyalty points - joining the scheme will get you an extra 30 too.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
What is this auto cup scheme? Never heard of it?
Do you have to enrol or are you automatically enrolled?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here