Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help - Crawley Real Ale Pub

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
At the folk festival are you ? No pub near the Hawth will sell real ale, I think your best bet will be the Snooty Fox opposite Three Bridges Station or the Black Swan at Pease Pottage.
The Charcoal Burner is the nearest pub but it is shit do not enter at any cost !
You could always come over to our Rugby club we sell all that real ale crap !

Level 42

Gecko
Aug 14, 2003
Southwick
Thanks. There is a beer tent at the festival but it doesn't open until Friday evening and I will be there from lunchtime.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Thanks. There is a beer tent at the festival but it doesn't open until Friday evening and I will be there from lunchtime.

Crawley High street used to have a few pubs selling Real Ale. There was A Harvey's pub (white hart?) and a Wetherspoons.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Crawley High street used to have a few pubs selling Real Ale. There was A Harvey's pub (white hart?) and a Wetherspoons.
Oh yeah forgot about the White Hart it is shit though, and full of jobless drunks and the Wetherspoon (Jubilee Joke) is an absolute hell hole unless you like cheap shit beer and even worse food :thumbsup:

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Oh yeah forgot about the White Hart it is shit though, and full of jobless drunks and the Wetherspoon (Jubilee Joke) is an absolute hell hole unless you like cheap shit beer and even worse food :thumbsup:

Weatherspoons is weatherspoons, all the atmosphere of the departure lounge at Luton airport, but you can get a decent pint at a decent price.

White Hart used to be an old mans pub (at least 10 years since I've drunk in Crawley), but again they served a half decent pint of Harveys.

What's that pub they put in at Goff's park like, seem to remember it had a nice garden.

gary baldy

Aug 16, 2005
Go to the Goffs Manor in Southgate, lovely old pub, good beer garden with a pond and decent beers. It was featured in the Independent recently.

Avoid the Snooty Fox like the plague.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Goffs Manor does good beer and food and is within easy walking distance of Crawley FC. Well worth a visit on the day of our friendly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here