Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help - B**locks in a different language

Sep 18, 2003
To avoid a run in with our stewards, I have decided to start learning other languages. In view of last nights performance I spoke with friends and I have so far collected the word B**locks in 2 other languages:-

1) Dutch = "Kloater van der boch"
2) Japanese = "Kintama"

If any one can help me with their lingustic skills it would be appreciated, as I would hate to be thrown out and miss the rest of the season for my foul mouth.

By reply, other words for b**locks would be appreciated.

Needed for Saturday....

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
St'achida mu means "I write you in my bollocks" in Greek.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Safeway said:
The Spanish for 'bollocks' is 'cojones'. Remember to pronouce the 'j' with that sound you make when trying to cough up a grolly.

Hope that helps. :)
i will use this tonight in lima while :drink: lots of 27p drinks

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Safeway said:
The Spanish for 'bollocks' is 'cojones'. Remember to pronouce the 'j' with that sound you make when trying to cough up a grolly.

i will use this tonight in lima while im drinking my 27p drinks

:drink:

swiss tony

Aug 3, 2004
Honduras
'Cojones' is a Spanish Spanish word (if that makes sense - i.e word used in mainland Spain). In Lat America the word 'huevos' is used (pronounced pretty much way-vos).
The local saying here in Honduras for chilling out is 'soplando los huevos'= "blowing my balls":lolol:

Safeway said:

The bloke a few seats behind me is obviously rubbish at Spanish.

Every time Nathan gets the ball, he shouts "Go Jones" at the top of his voice.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The French for bollocks is couilles (once memorably said by Jacques Chirac in reference to a Margaret Thatcher speech).

German for bollocks is die Eier (lit eggs) although in the sense of 'rubbish' use Quartsch.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
The only problem with Cojones is its mostly used for GOOD things. Much like we say the Dog's Bollocks. I think the french use balls in a positive way too (enter Joke here). Makes you wonder how we ended up only using DOG'S bollocks in this way.

The most over used insult in Spain is the one Beckham got sent of for: Hijo de Puta - Son of a bitch

They also like to shit in things too

Me cago en la leche - I shit in the milk
Me cago en dios - I shit on God
Me cago en tu puta madre - I shit on your prostitute mother

etc.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
i have heard huevos pronounced the same way. you never sound the h in mainland spain either.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Lord Bracknell said:
And the English old ladies' favourite greeting across a crowded room is "Coo-eee!"

I just love the reaction of the locals when a SAGA holiday pitches up in a French hotel.
:lolol: :lolol:

I must say I've never seen a Saga holiday hitting a French town but this makes me want to watch out for one.

I once absent-mindedly asked a waiter for a couille instead of a cuillere - the look on his face made me correct myself very hurridly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here