Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP - anyone in the vicinity of Withdean tomorrow?

manintheblackpajamas

Oct 30, 2006
First post and all, but i'm desperate so read on...

I work for a small production company in Brighton and tomorrow (Friday 17 April) we are filming a scene for a commercial at Withdean. Currently we are short on numbers to make up the crowd so if anyone is around with nothing better to do from 2:00pm to 4:00pm let me know.

Basically you just need to sit there and then stand up and shout when directed. It could be the most exciting thing at Withdean this season!

I have of course ordered blue and white scarves to be used in the scene. :ascarf:

PM me or whatever with your details if you are interested.

Thanks

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Do you get to keep the scarves?

What's the commerical?

First post and all, but i'm desperate so read on...

I work for a small production company in Brighton and tomorrow (Friday 17 April) we are filming a scene for a commercial at Withdean. Currently we are short on numbers to make up the crowd so if anyone is around with nothing better to do from 2:00pm to 4:00pm let me know.

Basically you just need to sit there and then stand up and shout when directed. It could be the most exciting thing at Withdean this season!

I have of course ordered blue and white scarves to be used in the scene. :ascarf:

PM me or whatever with your details if you are interested.

Thanks

Won't be standing up if the stewards have anything to do with it:laugh:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
i cant make it but thanks for asking,

Oh and BTW welcome to NSC

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Basically you just need to sit there and then stand up and shout when directed.

Probably best to warn you that most of the crowd will refuse to make any kind of noise at all, and many will drift off ten minutes from the end to catch a bus.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Supposed to rain tomorrow afternoon... Should be realistic then! Give us some more details and I'll be interested.

manintheblackpajamas

Oct 30, 2006
The BBC say it won't rain until at leat 10:00pm and surely they have to be believed!

Thanks to those of you who have agreed to come along. The scarves and hats arrived today and they really are a treat!

As for the stewards, we have none so standing is allowed (for once)

manintheblackpajamas

Oct 30, 2006
I think I have PM'd everyone but just in case...

Despite the weather, filming is ON today for those that said they will come along.

See you there - Thanks for the help.

Looks like we will get sunshine for the game tomorrow instead now.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Carlsberg dont do Eastern European Style Shit stadia...but if they did....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here