Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help A US Brighton Fan!

Guz23

Feb 26, 2013
I am a longtime Brighton fan visiting the UK for my first time ever soon and would love to see my favorite team destroy Palace. Problem is I have no loyalty points. Thus, I am looking for 2 tickets to the Palace game or at least advice on how to go about buying 2 tickets.

Cheers!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I am a longtime Brighton fan visiting the UK for my first time ever soon and would love to see my favorite team destroy Palace. Problem is I have no loyalty points. Thus, I am looking for 2 tickets to the Palace game or at least advice on how to go about buying 2 tickets.

Cheers!

I think you are out of luck on this one, mate. How long are you visiting for?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Hm...why make Palace a game to come over for- there are any number of games that don't have such a buying restriction.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Cheers!

Name your all time favourite team

I replied to this on the other thread.

But the answer is still the same. If you buy a ticket for Huddersfield, Barnsley or Bristol, you will have a history so can buy a ticket.

Considering an airfare from the US in a minimum of £500, the extra £20 should be perfectly justifiable.

If you are staying for a while, consider the 5 match pack which will buy you a ticket for the last 5 games of the season. I don't think there is a booking history requirement for this

Guz23

Feb 26, 2013
Haha I am not a Palace fan, I go to school in Boston. And if you must know my girlfriend is studying in London and I am visiting for the week (that weekend being the only weekend) so yes I agree- not ideal that the match of highest restrictions is the only one I can make.

Guz23

Feb 26, 2013
Sounds reasonable.

I thought that too- but when I called they said it wouldn't work. I also thought it would be worth the 20 pounds to apply for season tickets next year and get 1000 loyalty points that way- but that would only apply for next years matches. Like I said, not ideal. But someone is in the process of helping me... I'll keep us all posted.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Do you think Vicente will get MVP on Saturday ?

Guz23

Feb 26, 2013
One of my friends is a Brighton fan, he introduced me to the team. And I would be really happy if Vicente were MVP, I liked him when he was with Valencia.

Dec 29, 2011
One of my friends is a Brighton fan, he introduced me to the team. And I would be really happy if Vicente were MVP, I liked him when he was with Valencia.

In your opinion, why are the majority of NSCers ****s when a newbie tries to ask a question? Also if you ring the club and explain your situation they may be able to help, apparently they keep tickets behind for these types of situations.

Guz23

Feb 26, 2013
I tried calling, didn't work for me. But another fan has helped out! Problem solved! Can't wait to see Palace fall in person!
Thanks for all the advice guys!

Cheers!

So would we all mate! Good luck with the tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here