Dandyman

In London village.
tedebear said:
still smells like haddock to me...

:ohmy: Ladies, really !

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
no it was not aimed at anyone in particular, i just wondered why i am getting so much abuse on here

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
sunshine said:
no it was not aimed at anyone in particular, i just wondered why i am getting so much abuse on here

Abuse? I say you're getting off lightly my little keybaord warrior...

Lets put it this way.... you turn up out of the blue on a football chat site, which is obviously mostly men, most of your posts are laden with inuendo, you can't use capitals, your grammar is pathetic, and you don't support Brighton - which is the reason the majority of us are here, so why shouldn't we give you some stick to sort out who you are?? Fair dues?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
tedebear said:

Lets put it this way.... you turn up out of the blue on a football chat site, which is obviously mostly men, most of your posts are laden with inuendo, you can't use capitals, your grammar is pathetic, and you don't support Brighton - which is the reason the majority of us are here, so why shouldn't we give you some stick to sort out who you are?? Fair dues?

:clap: :clap:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
BarrelofFun said:
Oooh, get you Teddy! Educational facility!!?

Sorry Barrel - as you can tell i'm in a really bad mood today!! It was a bit rude - but who ever it is is winding me up big time!!

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
Ok guys. i am genuine and i'm only here for a laugh and to get peoples views on things and to generally have a chat.

sunshine said:
well no one has been polite to me have they.

Good morning Sunshine, How are you today ? I have to say you're looking good today.
With the sunshine on your hair you remind me of an angel I once met. Lets hope the sun keeps shinning so you can light up our lives over the next few months. If there is anything we can get you please just ask.
PS I'm in a long term relationship with Mrs Wildy Ears so don't get the wrong idea, ok ?
Hope you have a lovely day.

Louisjpbacon

Oct 12, 2004
Southampton
tedebear said:

wait a minute... this is a Brighton supporters thread?? oh bo***cks :dunce:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Louisjpbacon said:
wait a minute... this is a Brighton supporters thread?? oh bo***cks :dunce:

I dont realise its a Brighton supporters board half the time! How many Brighton related threads are on the first page? 4?

EDIT: After checking the main board there is 4 threads on the first page that are Brighton related.

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
tedebear said:

There's only one fair way to settle this.

Ladies & gentlemen, I give you the first NSC Laydeez Bikini Mud Wrestling Knockout Challenge...In the blue & white corner, representing the Albion & Colonies, Tedebear. In the claret & blue corner, representing Essex and the gawdblessyerguv'nor 'Ammers, Sunshine.

ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here