Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hello

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Whats with your one man crusade against the moderators on here? I sent you a sensible and reasonable PM yesterday, which it appears you don't wish to reply to? If you care to let me know what is bothering you with regards to me / the other moderators on here I will see if I can sort something out, but if all you want to do is make snidey comments about us on differing threads all over the place without good reason, then so be it.

"Reasonable PM"...? Really.

Did you really expect a reply after your previous pathetic response to my complaint of foul mouthed PMs being sent to me from Palace trolls...?

It really isn't my fault if you are naturally an idiot.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I have re-read my reply to you and it is perfectly reasonable.

Yes I did expect a reply, but sadly it seems you just wish to throw insults all the time. In this day and age adults can discuss issues and very likely come to a reasonable conclusion, however when one side just wants to hammer home their thoughts in insult format it sort of breaks down any adult communication.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
"Reasonable PM"...? Really.

Did you really expect a reply after your previous pathetic response to my complaint of foul mouthed PMs being sent to me from Palace trolls...?

It really isn't my fault if you are naturally an idiot.

Right that's it.

The next time I see you I'm going to dress up in a a Ken Brown wig and spiv's shoes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here