Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Matt, can you explain how a Brighton lad supports Charlton?

Is it a family thing, have you moved here or did you just pick a team, any team?

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Have to say always had a soft spot for Charlton. Especially when Robinson went there, he was my fav player as a kid. Doesn't mean I'll be supporting Spurs in the future though.

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Yorkie said:
Matt, can you explain how a Brighton lad supports Charlton?

Is it a family thing, have you moved here or did you just pick a team, any team?

Was born in Charlton - and was Charlton was the team my dad took me to see. hence I support Charlton.

Moved to Brighton in 1996 :cool:

Answer your question? :rolleyes:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
CAFC Matt said:
Was born in Charlton - and was Charlton was the team my dad took me to see. hence I support Charlton.

Pfffffffffffffffffffft. You should still support the Albion. :drink:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
You went to Ipswich (H) and Reading (A) last season. So you have a good record. When you watch we play well.

You live in Brighton.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
CAFC Matt said:

Yes that's good enough for me. Obviously Brighton are your second team though :)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Welcome CAFC Matt!
Allow me to introduce myself, I am CrabtreeBHA from Shoreham, I like Punk Rock and woman with large breasts....oh and plenty of BEER :drink:

:clap2:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I like charlton and remember when we beat them 4 times in a season 91ish i think or was it 3 times and you was at selhurst.:nono: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Me and Turkey know each other - no rivalry (I think). Took him to Silverstone couple of weekends ago - he got in free as a under 15 whereas I had to pay £35. Greasy Bastard :smokin:

CrabtreeBHA - You like the same I like :p

We played sh1te when at Selhurst - look what has happened since we have been back at the Valley :)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
CAFC Matt said:
Me and Turkey know each other - no rivalry (I think). Took him to Silverstone couple of weekends ago - he got in free as a under 15 whereas I had to pay £35. Greasy Bastard :smokin:

:smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here