Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hello From Watford O

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I liked Looney. His politics were a bit Trump-esq for me but he was always full of an opinion and good fun. I always turned to Dave in Prague musically.

Wahaaah you are back...great stuff.

If you want to see what this place has become in your absence, check out the loonies of the brexit thread.

sparra

Apr 11, 2016
Wahaaah you are back...great stuff.

If you want to see what this place has become in your absence, check out the loonies of the brexit thread.

Hey! Thanks for noticing! Good to hear from you. I’ll check out the brexit page but Im not sure what I’ll be letting myself in for...

sparra

Apr 11, 2016
Well I'm pleased to see you here again anyway!

All the best, and I really hope you bounce back. Apart from that really low period in our history where we were so bad that we even had a bit of a rivalry with you I've always had a soft spot for Orient. And of course Brighton fans always sympathise with other fans being shafted by their owners. We wrote the book on that. (Literally).

You really did and when it happened to us I realised how it effects your whole being. However youve risen and so will we.

sparra

Apr 11, 2016
Get fans involved and it’s club first money second, good to have you back posting. How’s your business going?

Thanks for asking. All good thanks. Still designing furniture. Unlikely to change that now after 35 years!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Hey! Thanks for noticing! Good to hear from you. I’ll check out the brexit page but Im not sure what I’ll be letting myself in for...

It's crept up to a bit more than a page.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Do you have to roll a double six to get that?

It depends largely on the scenario; if for example you're in combat pitted against ooohhhh I don't know?!? let's say, the Lizard King, providing you have a fire sword and drank the potion in the ruined beach shack well a double six would indeed be advantageous. If however it was the old 'test your luck' rolling a double 1 or indeed a singular 1 (if instructed to roll only one standard dice) might prove a winner and a six: certain death, impaled on some spikes at the bottom of a ravine.

It matters not; nothing will bring poor Mungo Back.

I'm off for a few beers with those blokes having the pie eating contest in Return to Firetop Mountain... those guys rock.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
It depends largely on the scenario; if for example you're in combat pitted against ooohhhh I don't know?!? let's say, the Lizard King, providing you have a fire sword and drank the potion in the ruined beach shack well a double six would indeed be advantageous. If however it was the old 'test your luck' rolling a double 1 or indeed a singular 1 (if instructed to roll only one standard dice) might prove a winner and a six: certain death, impaled on some spikes at the bottom of a ravine.

It matters not; nothing will bring poor Mungo Back.

I'm off for a few beers with those blokes having the pie eating contest in Return to Firetop Mountain... those guys rock.

I command thee to return from whence thou came... ???

gw.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here