Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello Everyone

Kellie

Aug 11, 2014
Whew, sorry just been down to the jim. It's something I started when I was quite young and can't seem to shake the habit.

Goodness, some of you boys are a bit naughty! It is funny that one of you referred to a sausage as that's what my new man likes me to call him.

As nobody on here knows who it is then I know it won't embarrass him if I tell you that my pet name for him is my little weiner.

Anyway, off down the pub now so be good.

K

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Whew, sorry just been down to the jim. It's something I started when I was quite young and can't seem to shake the habit.

Goodness, some of you boys are a bit naughty! It is funny that one of you referred to a sausage as that's what my new man likes me to call him.

As nobody on here knows who it is then I know it won't embarrass him if I tell you that my pet name for him is my little weiner.

Anyway, off down the pub now so be good.

K

I know I'll be killed for this, but, shouldn't you be cooking ??? :moo:

aliakbanrafsanjali

Dec 29, 2012
Hi Boys,

I'm new on here so treat me gently.

I've just made a new friend (we have SO much in common :blush:) and he's told me how good it was on here though I thought I'd join too!

Hope to meet some of his friend on here soon.

Love

K
Hi Kelly
Hear you may have links to the boxin game? But now you just want to get a box in!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Link doesn't work Tony

I take it it's a bloke pretending to be a bird

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
attachment.php

I think this has worked now ?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No thanks Screwball, I could see the pics so I assumed others could, but if others can see your pics thanks :thumbsup:

Ignoring the point that doesn't make a lot of sense, you prob can see them as they are stored in your computers cache.

try uploading it to tiny url and post with img tags. I uploaded a pic on here the other day, its weird, double check youve put it in the display box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here