Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello everyone

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Are there two of you? draw up a seat(s).

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Oh dear,that username sounds like a labour voter :rant:

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
Hello everyone as well.
I'm also new and thought i had posted a rant about 15 mins ago but it hasn't appeared yet so maybe i've done something wrong ( know the feeling Dick )
Never been great with these new fangled steam driven devices - so be patient everybody and i will contribute some of the finest drivel ever experienced on NSC

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
FFS...what we need is some more Huddersfield Town fans on this site to give you soft southern pansies some perspective on suffering.

HTFC won the league 3 times on the trot, the FA Cup, runners up 5 times and cup finalists on more than 4 occasions and now we are truly shite.

Misery...you know NOTHING

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
FFS...what we need is some more Huddersfield Town fans on this site to give you soft southern pansies some perspective on suffering.

HTFC won the league 3 times on the trot, the FA Cup, runners up 5 times and cup finalists on more than 4 occasions and now we are truly shite.

Misery...you know NOTHING

DtG

Remember that HTFC used to have a firm of Boot Girls.

Well hard they were as well!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
DtG

Remember that HTFC used to have a firm of Boot Girls.

Well hard they were as well!

not really into this psuedo hard boys stuff.

its wasted on me mate.

try Das Reich my lovelly, he loves that sort of thing

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
You bunch o wankpots im nearly new and not one of you asked what i have in my flask!! i hate you i hate you all !!! except that gal with the red skint top on,your lovely you are :p

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
You bunch o wankpots im nearly new and not one of you asked what i have in my flask!! i hate you i hate you all !!! except that gal with the red skint top on,your lovely you are :p

Taybha

What do you have in your flask?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
yuk no i take 5 teabags in a seperate bag as the stewards have stopped searching men dressed as women its easy to sneak said extra bag through the airport style security :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here