Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hello everyone from a new member

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
hello all, :thumbsup: never posted on here before but i always like to read the board,i decided to join as i am getting fed up with the way the club is being run,from boardroom trying to sign players we have no hope of getting down to a manager who has taken this club backwards.i look forward to being part of this board sharing the clubs ups and downs.
please be gentle with me no doubt i will upset some people on here with my rants but thats life.to each and everyone of you on this board i look forward to some great times eventually with :albion2:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
hello all, :thumbsup: never posted on here before but i always like to read the board,i decided to join as i am getting fed up with the way the club is being run,from boardroom trying to sign players we have no hope of getting down to a manager who has taken this club backwards.i look forward to being part of this board sharing the clubs ups and downs.
please be gentle with me no doubt i will upset some people on here with my rants but thats life.to each and everyone of you on this board i look forward to some great times eventually with :albion2:

The whole point of this board is to upset posters.:jester: Welcome and enjoy

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

With that attitude you'll fit in perfectly!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
One request Jessie. Could you read your post before submitting as the bit about the manager doesnt make sense. Thanks.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"Tonight, you're gonna go down in flames..."

:wave:

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
One request Jessie. Could you read your post before submitting as the bit about the manager doesnt make sense. Thanks.

straghtforward adams has taken this club backwards,when adams came back he said he was building a team for the future,but all we have had to many loan players in that seem to have unsettled the side.
i would have settled for our posistion in the league if we had brought some of the reserves and first year pros in. would have given them 1st team action and adams could have seen if they were good enough for us,then if we were in the same posistion we are in now use this transfer window to get us out of it.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
hello all, :thumbsup: Never posted on here before but i always like to read the board,i decided to join as i am getting fed up with the way the club is being run,from boardroom trying to sign players we have no hope of getting down to a manager who has taken this club backwards.i look forward to being part of this board sharing the clubs ups and downs.
Please be gentle with me no doubt i will upset some people on here with my rants but thats life.to each and everyone of you on this board i look forward to some great times eventually with :albion2:

are you still here?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here