Hello. Anyone on here ever been on a STAG to Budapest?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hi everybody!

I'm going on a stag soon to Budapest, and while researching Gentlemens Clubs on t'internet it appears a lot of them are run by some sort of Hungarian MAFIA who force you to pay loads of money for drinks you never had.

Is this the thanks I get from my European brothers for coming to spend my hard-earned CASH in their country? Honestly.

I've asked the ****s over at NSP but most of them have never been further than the local brothel.

So have any of you lot ventered over there? Any POINTERS and TIPS that avoid me getting a BEATING will be greatly appreciated X

D

Deleted member 2719

I haven't been but from what i saw on that program last night - it could be adventure you will never forget!!

:clap2: :clap2: :angel:

D

Deleted member 2719

jonnyboylennon said:
Yeah I saw that too. I'm sure it'll be fine but I really don't fancy having to fight my way out of some seedy mafia-run strip joint.

Mainly becuase I'm not very strong. WICKERD!

Perhaps you could give your cash to the best man and let him take a beating after all this must be in his duties!

;)

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Mouldy Boots said:
Perhaps you could give your cash to the best man and let him take a beating after all this must be in his duties!

I have been there............not on a stag do i admit, but it was a very nice place, far more westernized than people imagine ;)

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Budapest was very disappointing for our 16 man stag last october.We had a great laugh but it was only for the worst 'brits abroad' reasons.They're very familiar with stag do's,and rip them off accordingly.The whole place is expensive,moody,surly with expensive tarts and drinks.The stench of communism is everywhere

London is far better and cheaper incredibly.

Brixtaan said:
Budapest was very disappointing for our 16 man stag last october.We had a great laugh but it was only for the worst 'brits abroad' reasons.They're very familiar with stag do's,and rip them off accordingly.The whole place is expensive,moody,surly with expensive tarts and drinks.The stench of communism is everywhere

How disappointing. Oh well, we'll have to make the best of it I suppose.

i can't belive the drinks and the whores are more expensive than f***ing London.

SAKE.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Brixtaan said:

Theres no way Budapest is more expensive that London.If of course you allow yourself to get ripped off its pricey in both places.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Please don't export the Brits abroad style stags to Budapest. It's a cultured city and currently likes the Brits. They rip off parties that go there presently because basically they want to discourage them.

The sort of behaviour described on that programme last night is the absolute worst of Britishness and the part that I wish could be eradicated.

Sorry to be a boring old fart, but I hate what stag and hen parties have turned into and the impression of Brits that it gives Johnny Foreigner.

By all means go and have a fun weekend, but why does that need to involve seedy clubs? :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports