Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heads up ! Peter Kay channel 4 tonight

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I know there's a few Peter Kay fans on NSC so just to let you know there's a rare interview with the man himself tonight with Danny Baker ( interviewing )
Channel 4 9pm :thumbsup:

Garlic bread anyone

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Not sure this will be any good. Kay has written some BRILLIANT sketches (including his stand up material), but isn't actually that much of a funny guy other than the fact he's a fat northerner. Likes to fleece his fans with re-hashed material as well.

As for Baker - great radio broadcaster, but past it on TV.

Oh, and doesn't NSC hate Kay?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I know there's a few Peter Kay fans on NSC so just to let you know there's a rare interview with the man himself tonight with Danny Baker ( interviewing )
Channel 4 9pm :thumbsup:

Garlic bread anyone

It's a taste sensation !
Cheese ? Cake ??

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Not sure this will be any good. Kay has written some BRILLIANT sketches (including his stand up material), but isn't actually that much of a funny guy other than the fact he's a fat northerner. Likes to fleece his

As for Baker - great radio broadcaster, but past it on TV.

T Soprano

I've seen him a few times on Jonathon Ross and found him very funny unlike some comedians like John Cleese the funniest man in Fawlty towers & monty python but very boring being interviewed
I'll agree with the Peter Kay DVDs though every Xmas churn out pretty much the same stuff

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Box sets for Xmas ? Plus max & paddy ( better than phoenix nights)
Yeah, maybe the box set for 'PN' - didn't like 'M&P' nearly as much and hold it partially responsible for 'Take Me Out' (and yes, I know Paddy was in 'PN' also :) )

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Best comedian IMO and as Danny Baker said, he doesn't have to swear or be vulgar to make people cry with laughter. It's just his expressions and timing that are gold.

The legend that is Brian Potter is my avatar. :clap: Him singing "Did you ever know that you're my hero!" to his girlfriend, Beverley. Superb. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here