Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "He truly believes that we should win every game if we do things right."

Wokeworrier

Aug 7, 2021
West sussex/travelling
Sorry, I'm losing track here. What is it that we're not supposed to like about The Mirror?

It's a typical crappy tabloid implicated in phone hacking, also published untrue allegations about British troops abusing prisoners and it was a big fan of the Blackshirts/fascists back in the day ... but its anti Tory now so all is forgiven :wink:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's a typical crappy tabloid implicated in phone hacking, also published untrue allegations about British troops abusing prisoners and it was a big fan of the Blackshirts/fascists back in the day ... but its anti Tory now so all is forgiven :wink:
Piers Morgan was the one accusing British troops, and it was the Daily Mail who cheered on the Blackshirts.

I know it’s Fridat but take more water with it.

Wokeworrier

Aug 7, 2021
West sussex/travelling
Piers Morgan was the one accusing British troops, and it was the Daily Mail who cheered on the Blackshirts.

I know it’s Fridat but take more water with it.

You mean Piers Morgan, editor of the Mirror sanctioned the front page story in the Mirror.

Enjoy your nightcap TB, no need to derail this thread further 👍

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You mean Piers Morgan, editor of the Mirror sanctioned the front page story in the Mirror.

Enjoy your nightcap TB, no need to derail this thread further 👍

Piers Morgan was removed from the Mirror after that.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Wow, those puns are appalling, although;

for the Three Lions coach, Solly seems to be the hardest word.

wasn't bad.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Wow
Just wow

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Fast forward to the future, a century ago Brighton and Hove Albion came with in a whisker of dropping out of the football league and once played in the middle of an athletics track.

It’s never going to stop is it.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
It's going to be a long, tough season and it will be a huge achievement to match last seasons placing but it's clear there's a winning mentality from the team now and RDZ sets up his team to be positive and attacking regardless of the opponent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here