Votes: 41 91.1%
  • Tyson Fury

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Haye 1 fight in the past 2 years whilst Fury has been in several wars and is in peak condition, Fury is 7/2 and that is a steal. Haye has gone SOFT through living the good life whilst Fury knows once he has knocked out Haye the world title and riches will be his.

I can't believe people are giving Haye such a chance in this.

My guess is its down to the fact that Fury is a s,hit boxer.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Sure he is, thanks to people like you I shall win lots of money when he smashes up Haye. All you idiots said Price was going to beat Tyson and look what happened there

I'll give you that one Ernest, but Haye is a different entity mate, Fury is as limited as Price has turned out to be, you cannot lead with you chin when taking on fighters of the Hayemakers calibre.

Haye inside 4 rounds......

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I agree with Ernest. Haye will bottle it and Fury will just play around with him until he wants to knock him on his ar#e.

Fury is in peak condition and it will take a lot for Haye to match his condition.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Sure he is, thanks to people like you I shall win lots of money when he smashes up Haye. All you idiots said Price was going to beat Tyson and look what happened there

What is Fury's boxing pedigree in comparison to Haye's? When Fury wins a world title then you can call him a world beater until then reserve judgement.

As for Price and Fury look at their amateur fight and you will clearly see it was an easy victory for Price. When Price sorts his head out then when they fight again the result will be the same.

The Pikey Fury has a punchers chance if the cumbersome oaf can get to Haye but that's about it.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
35 to 4 Ernest, the people have spoken.........

37 to 4 , even more deluded fools. Answer this if you didn't know the names and you had Boxer A who has fought once in the last 2 years, bottled out of his world title chance with a poorly little toe and has been pissing it up on the B List celebrity circuit for the last year or more against Boxer B who is 21-0, gets knocked down and gets up and knocks his opponent out and will be fighting fit to an ounce of his life who would you say is the favourite ?

I can't believe people are being taken in by Haye and my prediction still stands that he will bottle it before September 28th as he knows Fury will give him a beating he will never, ever recover from.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Let's get it on Ernest, this has to be the biggest domestic heavyweight fight since Lewis Bruno in 1993.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here