Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haye v Fury postponed...

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
To be fair Ernest however you thought the fight was going to turn out I don't think you can really say Haye as cooked this all up to get out of fighting Fury. The very same thing happened back in 1974 when George Foreman got cut in training and meant the Rumble in the Jungle was postponed.

D

Deleted member 18477

It is not Tyson Fury running scared tonight

No ones running scared but i did say before it would be best for Fury if Haye got injured to avoid him being embarrassinly knocked out in the opening rounds! Fury's days are numbered...

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
To be fair Ernest however you thought the fight was going to turn out I don't think you can really say Haye as cooked this all up to get out of fighting Fury. The very same thing happened back in 1974 when George Foreman got cut in training and meant the Rumble in the Jungle was postponed.

Adam Booth SPOTTED running away FROM the gym last night carrying a RAZOR blade

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
I can't understand why Haye is getting so much stick. It's a cut above the eye, he would not have been allowed to fight with stitches. I believe this will be a blessing in disguise to Fury. He will now get to keep his unbeaten record and will probably getting a title shot within 12 months for a vacant title once one of the brothers retire.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Tyson Fury gobbing again according to the Daily Mirror by saying that Lennox Lewis in his best days wouldn't have stooda chance against him. The betting would have been on how minutes Fury lasted and I would have gone for 5 mins ( 2nd round ) when Lennox won by a KO.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Lennox got chinned by McCall and Rahman, a peak Tyson who he avoided till he was a has been would have murdered him

In a back street perhaps, but wouldnt live with Lennox even now if he comes back as has been suggested.

Lennox got chinned by McCall and Rahman when he was coming up and by taking them too lightly. After them he set himself up to become one of the best 3 ever, which is something Fury will never achieve.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
In a back street perhaps, but wouldnt live with Lennox even now if he comes back as has been suggested.

Lennox got chinned by McCall and Rahman when he was coming up and by taking them too lightly. After them he set himself up to become one of the best 3 ever, which is something Fury will never achieve.

Now I know you are crazy, Lewis got knocked out by Rahman at the end of his career and was also champion when he lost to McCall. Tyson would have petrified him and he would have ended up like Spink, Bruno and all the others beaten before the first bell

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Now I know you are crazy, Lewis got knocked out by Rahman at the end of his career and was also champion when he lost to McCall. Tyson would have petrified him and he would have ended up like Spink, Bruno and all the others beaten before the first bell

Bruno hit Tyson with a left hook–right hand combination that staggered the champion for the first time in his professional career.

Anyone with boxing knowledge knows that Lewis v Tyson pre 1990 knows that there would have been only one winner and it would not have been the Canadian.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Bruno hit Tyson with a left hook–right hand combination that staggered the champion for the first time in his professional career.

Anyone with boxing knowledge knows that Lewis v Tyson pre 1990 knows that there would have been only one winner and it would not have been the Canadian.

Second Bruno fight when he was beaten before the first bell

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here