Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Have you still not seen a game at the Amex stadium ?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Nope... not even seen the stadium from a distance. When we go to the UK (havent been back for two years) we are nowhere near Brighton but I WILL go next time we're there, providing theres a game on.

yoda559

Feb 10, 2012
Newmarket
Ive been a few times, but my brother has still not been. That will change as of May 4th as we both got tickets for Wolves Match :smile:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
At a rough count, 21 of my family (Brothers, sisters, partners, kids, g'kids, nepwes, neices etc) have been to the Amex and there's still a couple to go!

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Went to my first game at The Amex against Leicester the other week. Magnificent stadium but I was disappointed with the lack of singing and chanting. I put it down to it being a nervy game, I'd hope it wasn't like that all the time.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Nope... not even seen the stadium from a distance. When we go to the UK (havent been back for two years) we are nowhere near Brighton but I WILL go next time we're there, providing theres a game on.

Give me a PM when you're back. I'll happily let you have mine (got three STs). Best seats in the ground. West Stand Upper. front row, halfway line. It's a hell of a great seat to watch your first game in.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Nope, Goldstone, gillingham, withers but moved to oz in our last season at withers. Back in september and it is the only must do on my list.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
I know two people who live in Sussex who are self proclaimed Albion fans... who still haven't been to the Amex!

kiwigull

Nov 14, 2008
haven't yet, living in New Zealand, last game i got to was the 5nil over Yeovil at Withdean. Can't wait to go to a game there just know getting tickets will be a bit harder than last time!

Seecider

Apr 25, 2009
Still not made it. Live 150 miles away. Got married again just before move to the Amex and made dreadful mistake with booking honeymoon, so didn't make it despite being offered ticket.

Going to try and make it for the Wolves game (bad fan - but did take the new Mrs to Burnley away last season) )and meet up with cousin in Hove who has been going to Albion occasionally since 1946/47.

What's the best way of getting to the Amex from Hove station and how long does it take ?

G

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Simple, train to Brighton & change for Falmer. Staion is virtually at ground, but make your move at least an hour before KO, the trains get pretty crowded.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here