Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Have you sorted out your attire for Saturday?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Low key for me. Shoes, tapered 501s, black fitted tee and Belstaff jacket and NO MANBAG due to the Satchel Police.

Disappointed, not investigated those Paul Smith jeans yet ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Disappointed, not investigated those Paul Smith jeans yet ?

I’m afraid not my friend. I’ve worn Levi’s for over 40 years now; it’s a tough habit to break!

That said, I was looking at their spring/summer stuff....he makes some lovely shirts.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Seagulls hoodie; Black skint away shirt (the bat); 1979 blue and white scarf; tinfoil FA Cup; blue and white chequered flag.

I'm going to watch football like it's 1983!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I’m afraid not my friend. I’ve worn Levi’s for over 40 years now; it’s a tough habit to break!

That said, I was looking at their spring/summer stuff....he makes some lovely shirts.

Hmm, Shirts not as good as they used to be but it very much depends on style etc, also some things by him are prices way out of my reach so I very much stick to basics - jeans, track tops / casual and normally anything I get is either in the sale or at an outlet, handy being only an hour from Gun Wharf Quays by train.

Next indulgence is a visit to Bicester outlet in a few weeks.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Shall be donning the stripes for the first time in a long time.

Me too, despite saying on here that it's wrong, for this game only (and the final) it's right! Arundel Station tomorrow morning will be a sea of stripes (well four of us, Mrs OW is actually taking a picnic *, I s**t you not, unbelievable)

* Disposable bag and no flask!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
DMs
Ill-fitting jeans.
White unbranded polo shirt.
Donkey jacket.
40 B&H.

.... a box of Swan Vesta and a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Traditional attire for me: Harrington jacket, Ben Sherman with button-down collar, Levi jeans, red braces and Dr Marten bovver boots.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Black skint away shirt (the bat)

I really like that kit. that said, I don't understand why anyone who was going to wear an Albion kit to a game like this, would wear anything other than a blue and white one :shrug:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I really like that kit. that said, I don't understand why anyone who was going to wear an Albion kit to a game like this, would wear anything other than a blue and white one :shrug:

I know. I'm in two minds, but I was thinking that the blue hoodie, scarf and blue and white flag would be enough, I may have to don stripes.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I know. I'm in two minds, but I was thinking that the blue hoodie, scarf and blue and white flag would be enough, I may have to don stripes.

I think you do.

I'm normally a massive hypocrite about the stripes. I love seeing a packed Albion crowd all in blue and white, but personally never, ever wear colours to a game. I just expect EVERYBODY else to do so.

This time we all should make the effort.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
As I am on the train and passing through the Croydon Hood I thought it safer to where this number whilst travelling...

AlwaysUltra default matchkit.jpg

Once I get to Wembley I will slip into this slinky number for the game.

matchday outfit.jpg

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Torn. Don't want to wear the stripes that I wore to the Saints game, clearly cursed. Have one of the retro shirts they sell in the club shop in blue (the British Caledonian one) that's brand new, so can't have accumulated bad luck yet. Or I could wear the yellow shirt that's similar I wore for a lot of our promotion season.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Lucky t-shirt for me (Rotting Christ btw 3 wins inc Derby and Millwall, should have worn it saturday!). Will wear the stripes over the top as I want to be a part of the colour of the day

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Me too - mind you, didn't help against Saints!

Complete change.
"Lucky" boxers/socks and Tshirt failed miserably last weekend.
Didn't bother for the Chelsea game.
So might wear the centenary shirt. (Bit lost in Malta though!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here