Votes: 62 49.6%
  • Couldn't give a monkeys about kits

Votes: 43 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Yes ordered for me and my son. Even the wife is interested as it's black.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Didn't bother to order it just been and bought one each for me and Mrs Joker, just await the home kit now to complete the set

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I was slightly underwhelmed by (a) it's black (not a fan of black kits) and (b) the fact that we've basically produced a negative of last season's away kit. But having seen it in the flesh at Crawley, it did look very smart.

I might buy one. Probably wait to see what the home shirt is like first though. The black one is my fallback option for now if they hit us with some disappointing version of that dismal Nike fade design kit that Coventry and others are running around in.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I wouldn't buy it from the club. The amount they are charging is eye watering as you can get it for less than £20 out of the nike catalogue.

Except you can't, can you? You can buy a blank black Nike shirt.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I am pretty sure a few fans could club together and produce amex and albion logos for much less than £20 a pop!
Can you not buy a club crest in the shop and sew it on?

Out of interest, do you have the same feelings about any other branded clothing and footwear in your wardrobe?

I mean, would you contemplate purchasing a pair of generic trainers from (say) Asda and gluing a Swoosh or three stripes on? Genuine question.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I am pretty sure a few fans could club together and produce amex and albion logos for much less than £20 a pop!
Can you not buy a club crest in the shop and sew it on?

The club did sell iron on club badges. They removed them from sale at the same time people noticed they could buy a stock Nike shirt for about twelve quid and pop one on.

I managed to get a few before they removed them.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Do they not even have sew on ones?

I would imagine you could probably sew on an iron-on badge quite easily (they were the embroidered sort).

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
I play in goal for a 6 a side and bought a plain black nike keeper top for £23 on the internet.
I then bought a brighton and hove albion green one for half price in the end of season sale.
I was expecting them to be the same but the green BHA one is much better quality.
I wonder if this this is the same for the cheap unbadged ones compared to the official ones?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I know a man that just cant wait to get himself little black number

13116816_1730456153836321_680455183_n.jpg

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Where's the: 'No - I love it, but not enough to pay £50 for a crappy replica that I can buy without all the club shit on it for a 1/4 of the price' option???

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would like a polo in the same design. Hope they produce one. Never bought a shirt as fat blokes look silly in them.

If they did the largest size would be XXL as that is the largest Nike make.

You would think the club would give them the choice make bigger on demand or alllow us to buy polo shirts from another supplier to meet the demands of larger supporters, of which there are many.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I need to see both kits in the flesh before I buy either. Got a gift voucher so won't cost me the full whack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here