Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you got a weak stomach?

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
i had a little retch this morning . taking my 6 year old girl to school this morning i came round the corner and saw one of the mums taking her kids to school. she also takes her 2 dogs . one of the dogs was having a dump and she was actually pulling the turd out of the dogs ass with the turd bag .

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
i had a little retch this morning . taking my 6 year old girl to school this morning i came round the corner and saw one of the mums taking her kids to school. she also takes her 2 dogs . one of the dogs was having a dump and she was actually pulling the turd out of the dogs ass with the turd bag .

:lolol:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
snot........and bogeys
being a dad I can deal with shit and sick..........but do not let me see snot or bogeys

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
retch

verb (used without object)
1. to make efforts to vomit.
verb (used with object)
2. to vomit.
noun
3. the act or an instance of retching.
Origin:
1540–50; variant of reach, Old English hrǣc an to clear the throat (not recorded in ME), derivative of hrāca a clearing of the throat; compare Old Norse hrǣkja to hawk, spit

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
a mate of mine once went in to have a shit after i had been in the bathroom for a dump, he was hungover but he said it that smelt so bad he ended up throwing up. Pussy.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
retch

verb (used without object)
1. to make efforts to vomit.
verb (used with object)
2. to vomit.
noun
3. the act or an instance of retching.
Origin:
1540–50; variant of reach, Old English hrǣc an to clear the throat (not recorded in ME), derivative of hrāca a clearing of the throat; compare Old Norse hrǣkja to hawk, spit

Well there you go, you learn summat new every day eh!

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Not squeamish, or Kenny Beamish, but watching Caligula made me walk out.
An embarrassing unnecessarily graphic film.
Centipede sounds stupid too.

I once saw a pigeon opened up by the roadside that was throbbing from the many maggots moving in it. Not pretty.
A friend was a doctor at a VD clinic, just seeing some picture was enough to put anyone off sex!

As I write this a bird just emerged from the bog near my chair and she stinks a bit. Must have thrush, or ancent knickers :sick:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
When I know I'm going to a house that has an 'aroma', I'll do the whole mouth breathing, internally blocking my nose thingy.
All is fine, but chances are I'll catch 1 'nose full', that combined with how I was breathing will have me retching over a drain, outside the offending house.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here