Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever....

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I was hit in the face by a sliced clearance from Gordon McQueen in the 1983 FA Cup Final Replay - my knee was bandaged up after a small op and so I couldn't get out of the way in time.

Happy Days!

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Down at Withdean one evening
The team were kicking around before the match and Adam Virgo kicked the ball at where I and my wife were standing in the front row of the North stand
Unfortunately it took our coffee with it and we were soaked in coffee from the delightful burger van (which was, let's face it, probably the best thing to have done with their coffee !)

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
When I was 12 and living in Dunfermline, I went to charity 6 a side indoor football tournament. I stood behind the goal when a hearts player took a penalty. I thought the net would stop the ball but he smashed it straight into my face. Broke my glasses and made my nose bleed :(

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Yes,the very first time I ever watched the Albion at the Goldstone.I was stood in the Southwest corner watching us play Swindon when an Albion defender made a tackle sending the ball flying at 1000MPH into my face,claret everywhere but it didn't put me off going again,I was only 6 at the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here