Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever worked for/with the enemy?

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Currently sitting in my office about 20 mins walk from Selhurst Park. Have worked for a large local employer for the last 9 and a half years, fair to say I've worked with lots of Palace fans and taken a considerable amount of stick.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
So people on here are just OK to cheer on mindless vandalism? Just because something's not yours and no one can trace the culprit, that's justification for wanton destruction of property?

Carry on.
It's alright, the bathroom is top of the range and looks fantastic, you'd never know it had been mindlessly vandalised a few days prior [emoji6]

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
My parents live in Sutton where there used to be a Palace shop in the centre of town. I used to feel sorry for anyone working there and once went in with a Brighton top on. I still chuckle about it to this day and feel smugly proud.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I was mates with a lad in the R.N. during the Mullery/Venables years.
Palace sth, the exchange of views between us was quite vociferous,but, at the end of the day, he was a good laugh.
He also got a mention in dispatches in the Falklands.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I often sit next to a Palace ST holder at work. He's a top bloke. We both agreed to not mention football for the summer after our collective promotion/cupfinal failures.
I coach a kids football team. Our top scorer last season is another ST holder and wears his Palace top to training . His Dad is a lovely fella.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Work with two Palace. Both very good lads. They cornered me on the smoking area the other day and say either side and loved that I was the Seagull in a Palace sandwich.

Great lads and have a really good laugh about all things football, both massively wanted us up for the derby games

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
7c0e25eb33725ee36a5121e60ffffdd8.jpg

A recent palace chum I worked for has this behind their tiles [emoji23]

Did you run out of tile adhesive ?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
met/known a few back in the 80s

palace are palace

but,in a corner in some far flung northern shit hole,would've been glad to see a few I met

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I attended the dump to maintain their bar/cellar equipment in the directors lounge and the Steve Coppell pimp bar. Anyone who has been there knows what I mean. God what a dump. Had a large rodent problem a year or so ago. They ate the beer lines

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Work with one at the moment. Decent guy recently moved from Croydon. Met one of my best mates at work about 40 years back and he was Palace. I'm godfather to his twin girls. I went to school in Kent and was the only member of Sussex CCC there when Kent won the County Championship in about 1970. I can confirm that you can get as much stick from supporters of an Adjacent County as you do from rival football fans ! Happy days !:):bhasign:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
My ex was a Palace fan.. The only real arguments we had were about Brighton/Palace, needless to say that relationship didn't last long..

Had one on a course I was on a few years back just after the 3-1 loss. He had to get off the train at Hove to change for Brighton, I "accidentally" forgot to wake him up when I got off at Hove, he woke up in Haywards Heath.. Childish I know but it felt like a small victory.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
I work with 2 Palace Fans and meet up regularly with some Palace friends, and can never understand that just because you support another team, even them ? Its some what bad. Support your local club is what I say and that's what they are doing. We have mutual respect with Micky taking, no issues. I know I would rather chat with them about football than a plastic Chelski fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
I used to work with three, all good blokes with a good footy knowledge and all were season ticket holders. One from Brighton with no links to Croydon at all. A bit odd but he goes all the time. Many tea cup handles lost.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here