Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever seen the face of your dog (or other loved one) in a slice of ham?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm sure there are plenty of things that can end up in a slice of ham theses days, the dog's face is one of the most unlikely cuts to make it in though.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Only after I threw a ham at my brother and he forgot to duck. Of course the duck is another story. It looked like my wife after she put that armadillo purse in my garden. Couldn't stop quacking.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
The Daily Mail I ask you, reporting on dog imprints on a slice of ham. Why am I not surprised at their oh so talentless lack of investigative journalism

You say lack of investigative journalism but no-one else ran the story did they?

Yet another hard-hitting exclusive for the nation's finest newspaper.

View attachment 78211

I once saw an owl in my apple
That looks enough like an Owl to make me question if you actually found an apple in your Owl('s head).

I'm genuinely a little sad that I've never found an image in my food, seems like a fairly common occurence for other people. At this point I'm just going to buy a bag of Smileys (or whatever the potato face things are called) and pretend.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
The next time you eat a sandwich or a slice of toast, when you get to the two bites left stage, you will have a Scottie dog. Every time!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
In the pattern on the frame of a mirror opposite my bed is half of the face of Jesus, I am looking at it now.
Mrs Chopper could not see it until a drew the other half on a piece of paper and matched it up, it freaked her out, straight up.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Most days I see a group of Crystal Palace fans at about 0700 .......then I pull the silver handle and FLUSHHHHHH they are gone....
Last time I went to a festival toilet and looked down (mistake) I thought I was looking at Selhurst for a second. Then I realised it was far too full.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here