Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever....found a dead body?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I haven't found a dead body but have been with a few whilst they died.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Lots and lots in various stages and states, probably over a couple of hundred. Iraq, Kosovo, Kuwait....

Hopefully no more.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Scotty Mac said:
no - i imagine it to be quite surreal though

I'm supprised you've never found a corpse, i mean the field by where you live had had stabbings and rapes. Which you still walked me through to get back to yours only to say as we were walking through it.
"This is where there was a rape the other day."

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Haven't found a dead human, but did find a dead sperm whale on a beach in Newfoundland when on a kyaking trip. We approached the whale from up-wind and it didn't smell at all, but when we were right beside it...it was absolutely rank, it was the middle of summer and there is no guessing how long it had been there.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Plenty.

Personally, I have never found "DoA" (Dead on Arrival") so bad. It is the ones that die WHILST you are trying to cut them out of cars / lorries etc that are the more tragic, somehow.

"Person struck by train" is the call we all dread:nono: That generally involves a big bin-bag.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
When I was younger (this was in Poet's Corner near the Goldstone) we used to think it was funny to stick fags on Great Grandadday's nose after he had been down the Eclipse for a session. He had been in the War and got shrapnell and the only cure was to get paralytic, until he got barred.

One day we were not allowed to do the standard (he used to cough and splutter and get his war wound) cause he was dead. Not that we would known the difference!

Anyrate, he worked at the Dogs and the family fortune was spent on a Greyhound.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here