Have you done the ice bucket yet?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The charity has made like 30million dollars , I've donated to cancer research and kept myself dry!

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
The charity tests on animals which I don't like.

I'll still do the ice bucket - if only because I've been chosen 4 bloody times now.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Sorry to continue this thread. Just been nominated by mate in Swansea.

Going to give to Prostate Cancer charity as it's the one I have chosen to support this year.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Good cause...maybe...but please if you can afford it give a couple of quid to our 'Wheelchair' football team of the AITC this Saturday Join the conversation

News
Fixtures & Results
Tickets
Team
Merchandise
Fans
Club
Commercial

Make Jadey's Dream Come True

Dear Supporter

Looking forward to our match against Charlton Athletic this weekend? Well, if you arrive early you can support our wheelchair football team as they take on Aston Villa’s equivalent from 12.30am, as we continue to make Jadey’s Dream come true.

The Wheelchair Football Association (WFA) Cup is taking place at BACA (Brighton Aldridge Community Academy) which is just a short walk away from the Amex Stadium, so if you haven’t yet seen a wheelchair football match, Saturday is your chance. And, if you can get along and watch we plan to be able to let some of you have a go in a powerchair and see just how difficult the game is!

Back at the Amex, at half-time during Albion’s game against the Addicks, powerchair team player Jadey Yesilada will be interviewed on the pitch. He’s the force behind AITC’s fundraising campaign to raise money so that every young person in Sussex with a disability has the chance to take part in sport. Jadey got the chance to play sport at the age of six by joining one of AITC’s disability sports clubs so knows the huge impact AITC can have on a disabled young person’s life.

Back at the Amex, at half-time during Albion's game against the Addicks Powerchair team player Jadey Yesilada will be interviewed on the pitch. He's the force behind AITC's fundraising campaign to raise money so that every young person in Sussex with a disability has the chance to take part in sport. Jadey, got the chance to play sport at the age of six by joining one of AITC's disability sports clubs so knows the huge impact AITC can have on a disabled young person's life.

It is his mission and ours to raise £200,000 so that AITC can double the reach of their award winning disability programme.

You can make all the difference to the life of someone like Jadey, someone who doesn’t yet have the chance to go out and take part in sport. It would be fantastic if every Albion supporter attending the match could make a small donation of just £2. If everyone did that we would raise a life-changing £50,000.

We look forward to seeing you on Saturday and look out for us in Jadey’s Dream t-shirts!

Together we can give more people like Jadey a chance.

www.seagulls.co.uk
www.seagullsdirect.co.uk

Join the conversation

Partners

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Good cause...maybe...but please if you can afford it give a couple of quid to our 'Wheelchair' football team of the AITC this Saturday Join the conversation

News
Fixtures & Results
Tickets
Team
Merchandise
Fans
Club
Commercial

Make Jadey's Dream Come True

Dear Supporter

Looking forward to our match against Charlton Athletic this weekend? Well, if you arrive early you can support our wheelchair football team as they take on Aston Villa’s equivalent from 12.30am, as we continue to make Jadey’s Dream come true.

The Wheelchair Football Association (WFA) Cup is taking place at BACA (Brighton Aldridge Community Academy) which is just a short walk away from the Amex Stadium, so if you haven’t yet seen a wheelchair football match, Saturday is your chance. And, if you can get along and watch we plan to be able to let some of you have a go in a powerchair and see just how difficult the game is!

Back at the Amex, at half-time during Albion’s game against the Addicks, powerchair team player Jadey Yesilada will be interviewed on the pitch. He’s the force behind AITC’s fundraising campaign to raise money so that every young person in Sussex with a disability has the chance to take part in sport. Jadey got the chance to play sport at the age of six by joining one of AITC’s disability sports clubs so knows the huge impact AITC can have on a disabled young person’s life.

Back at the Amex, at half-time during Albion's game against the Addicks Powerchair team player Jadey Yesilada will be interviewed on the pitch. He's the force behind AITC's fundraising campaign to raise money so that every young person in Sussex with a disability has the chance to take part in sport. Jadey, got the chance to play sport at the age of six by joining one of AITC's disability sports clubs so knows the huge impact AITC can have on a disabled young person's life.

It is his mission and ours to raise £200,000 so that AITC can double the reach of their award winning disability programme.

You can make all the difference to the life of someone like Jadey, someone who doesn’t yet have the chance to go out and take part in sport. It would be fantastic if every Albion supporter attending the match could make a small donation of just £2. If everyone did that we would raise a life-changing £50,000.

We look forward to seeing you on Saturday and look out for us in Jadey’s Dream t-shirts!

Together we can give more people like Jadey a chance.

www.seagulls.co.uk
www.seagullsdirect.co.uk