Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you booked your summer holiday yet?

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Three weeks in Florida, starting with a weekend in Miami, then Clearwater/Tampa for 5 days, then up to Orlando for 2 weeks. August 20th can't cone quick enough. Then a weekend in Prague for my 40th in June or July.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Taiwan for 3 weeks July and hopefully a few days in Rome in May or September.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
New York in March
Berlin for the England game over Easter
doing 2 weeks for the Euros in France
Lads long weekend in Ibiza in September

Not sure about beach holiday with the missus this year yet. I like going to Asia or Carribean in November/December but my work end of FY is October and Nov/Dec very busy so need to have a think.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I like to get away 2-3 times a year but never bookup until 2-3 week before we want to go.
Don't really see the point in booking so far in advance. Still looking for something for the February half term. (wifey works in a school).

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Was there last year, if you can do Discovery cove and Boggy Creak both where amazing

Boggy Creak is on the list, last time we done Wild Florida which was great so gonna go for the same but different and heard very good things about them. Unfortunately, with Discovery Cove our youngest is 6 which is too young for the full experience, maybe in a few years as we'd love to do it, but not fair if we can't all do it.

Bright Un

Dec 11, 2015
Not going anywhere this summer but booking South Africa for 3 weeks in December (their summer). Bit of a wait but hopefully be worth it.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Porto, planning a visit to the Estádio do Dragão while out there to see one of those other clubs who play in blue and white stripes.

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
We know a couple who have 3 or 4 holidays of 1 month duration paid for out of their .pensions each year. They say they cant eat out all the time but in a self catering apartment can sit on the verandah in the warm with a botlle of wine rathe.r than at home paying for heating in bad winter weather

Boggy Creak is on the list, last time we done Wild Florida which was great so gonna go for the same but different and heard very good things about them. Unfortunately, with Discovery Cove our youngest is 6 which is too young for the full experience, maybe in a few years as we'd love to do it, but not fair if we can't all do it.
6 is the age they let you Swim with dolphins

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'm off here for the 3rd year running....Very peaceful :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 489

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Two booked holidays, both for weddings. One is a long weekend in cottage in Lake District.
The other two weeks in Crete with my parents, wife two boys and around 30-40 friends in same hotel, should be a laugh!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here